Favourite Live DVD

my fave live dvd...Stevie Ray Vaughan-Austin City Limits....

:worship:notworthy:worship:notworthy:worship:notworthy:worship:

My favourite is Steve Vai - Live at the Astoria, followed by Sodom - Lords of Depravity

Other good DVDs are
Pink Floyd - Pulse
Yes - ?
Dream Theater - Live at the Budokan (but I never managed to watch the whole show in one go)
CoB - CRY

I didn't like the last Arch Enemy DVD.

Porcupine Tree - Arriving Somewhere
Blackfield - Live in NYC
CoB - Chaos Ridden Years
Nine Inch Nails - And All That Could Have Been
Mononc' Serge - La Paque Satanique
Blind Guardian - Imaginations
Opeth - Lamentations
Pink Floyd - Pulse

If this had said "Favorite Live Album", rather than DVD, I probably would have said the live tracks from the Tour Edition of Wintersun. Either that or Black Sabbath's Live Evil.

But the only live DVD I've seen is SKOL.

Well, PT isn't well-known for it's showmanship :lol: I love this fuckin dvd, it reminds me the live shows I've seen, but above all it blows me because of its ambiance, its professionalism.. PT is my favorite band, so I guess I would have "liked" it even if it was pure shit.

My favourites live DVD are:

liveandclips.jpg
200px-OpethLamentationsLive.jpg
Quovadisindoctrination.jpg

And I'm looking forward to buy:

cover_2355182992006.jpg
8204.jpg
Celebrators_Of_Becoming.jpg

Fuck I'm so getting that Hypocrisy DVD now. Probably Therion too.

i never really got into opeth much.

:headbang: :lol:

who cares if you live in Texas that is a hell of a respectable dvd choice. Also Lamentations was mentioned, which is by far the best music dvd i have ever watched in my life.

haha yeah....i love my SRV--just bought my mom his live in Montreaux (sp?) for her b-day.....but i plan to conveniently borrow it from her soon:p Lamentations is great...one of my other faves :)

is it both Montreaux dates?
The first one is interesting, because hes booed by half the crowd.

pretty sure it is....i remember reading about that on the back of the case...and there are two dvd's--probably the bad experience he had and then the one where he came back as a hero :lol:

Blind Guardian - Imaginations Through The Looking Glass.

ittlg_cover.jpg

Nothing will better it ever.