live damage dvd: audio

Okay, after all this time i've finally been able to download "Monochromatic stains", "Format C: for cortex", "Insanity's crescendo", "Hours passed in exile", "The sun fired blanks", "Final resistance", "Zodijackyl light", "Damage done", "White noise/black silence", "Lethe" and "Punish my heaven" (11 songs, which is roughly half of the Krakow concert). Whenever i get the ones i'm missing (and if somebody kindly provides me with a link to a music hosting site) i might put them up for a while (if it's okay with the band, of course).

@UndoControl: well no matter what the band thinks, CM is the one that owns the rights for the music, the videos and so on... and i don't think Ultimate Metal would be very happy if you mess things up with CM... i tell you this because i know CM's policies very well, as I asked them what I can and what I can't do on my website... more than that, the audio from the DVD is published on the exposures cd #2: this means CM earns money from that audio, so u cannot freely distribute it.. for example, sometimes all dt videos are online on CM's website, and sometimes some are missing. this depends on how CM is exploiting the videos at the moment.. if CM has any interest in selling videos (on compilation-cds for instance) then it takes off the videos from the website... and CM has lots of interst on the DVD-audio as they're selling it as part of a double-cd... if u get what i mean...

@Undo: i didn't mean to suggest anything like that. i'm noone to say, by all means feel free to do as you like. i was just making a point on what seems easier to me, since i pant and suffer with my 56k.

UndoControl said:
i might put them up for a while (if it's okay with the band, of course).

private messages, my good man, private messages. if you think i want to spend an afternoon removing all of your posts from this forum when they put you in jail, you're quite mistaken. ;)

RampageSword said:
...or Canada :p . They were the main supporter for Soilwork yet the crowd was even crazier (one of the wildest I've seen) with DT than with the headliner...

i noticed the same thing last year in San Francisco. That was an awsome show. But they despritely need to do a N. American headlining tour. They surely have the support.