Favourite Opeth solo?

Hmm, tough one. It's a close call between a number of songs. Besides, some of them have multiple solo's, like Deliverance or White Cluster. I might not be able to choose one :) but honourable mentions to:

A Fair Judgement
Deliverance
White Cluster
Serenity Painted Death
Windowpane

The only one that has really stayed in my head and made me go nuts is the Master's Apprentices solo. I'm not much of a solo-lover.

1. Both of the solos in The Twilight Is My Robe. The first one is my favorite, because it repeats, making it unlike any other Opeth solo. The second is also great. Lots of emotion.

2. The second solo in Deliverance. Very smooth transition... I especially love the last few notes, as the lead is the only thing playing. Everything else is silent!

3. The Leper Affinity. I haven't picked huge solos like Forest Of October and White Cluster because, as awesome as they are, the song just cuts off and the solo starts. The solo in The Leper Affinity just flows, while the drums support it.

4. The first solo in Wreath. I love how the last note leads you into the keyboards and everything slows down!

the last solo in Deliverance because it makes so unbelievably fucking cool transition to the clean part.

Edit: and also the solo in Harvest, so smooth...

I think the solo in Blackwater Park is very under-rated. Sure, it's short, but it's so very, very sweet!

Forest of October is one of my favourite solos ever.

The second solo in A Fair Judgement is also pretty breath-taking.