favourite Pink Floyd track?

i'm still in the process of getting more and more into them (i'm always distracted by other albums hehe), so i can't really say cause i haven't listened to all. But i like Hey you still a lot. Maybe i'll reply on it some time later again :)

The Wall and Final Cut are brutal bad; except for a couple of redeemable songs on the former I just find them overbearingly pretentious and nearly unlistenable. My favorite individual songs are High Hopes (my favorite song by any group ever, in fact) and Sorrow.

Before anyone labels me an arena rock lover wannabe for liking their new stuff, let me say that my favorite albums of theirs are Animals and Dark Side.

Other fave songs...

Childhood's End
Time
Keep Talking
Have A Cigar
Remember A Day
Welcome to the Machine
Pigs

ElusiveDogcow said:
The Wall and Final Cut are brutal bad; except for a couple of redeemable songs on the former I just find them overbearingly pretentious and nearly unlistenable. My favorite individual songs are High Hopes (my favorite song by any group ever, in fact) and Sorrow.
yaeh i got the final cut on cheapy cd yesterday and most if of it seems pretty overblown and godawful, give me the early stuff annnny day

the 'be carefull with that axe eugene' scream is uurr 'grant'
i can't pick songs of pf, i think i've never put off an album if i started listening to it. it started with the a-side from atom heart mother for about half a year and then it continued ...

shit, i cant pick a sole song :s

but I like a lot:

Hey You
Echoes
Sheep under 2000 meters a second :p :D :tickled:
coming back 2 life
astronomy domine
the great gig in the sky
time
breathe in the air
comfortably numb
the thin ice....
mmm...
us and them
wish you were here
SHINE ON
fuck... i love almost every song o_O :erk:

Sheep under 2000 meters a second :p :D :tickled:
Agreed, :lol: :lol:

My favorites (hard to choose, but): Shine On You Crazy Diamond, Sheep, Pigs, Dogs, Hey You, Comfortably Numb, The Trial (is this the right title? i'm not sure, i mean the last song from The Wall), Mother, Us And Them, Time.

If I have to choose a few, I go for Shine... and Comfortably Numb