Favourite Song Off 'Lionheart'

DirtySanchez

You're my wife now!!
Oct 31, 2002
Visit site
Bit of a tough one as like 'Unleash the Beast', it's a very consistent record (with perhaps only 'Flying On The Edge' being slightly below par). At the moment though, I reckon it's 'Witchfinder General'.

Your thoughts?

Lionheart, easily. After that, Beyond the Grave, and after that the rest of them.

Currently -

Witchfinder General
LionHeart
Jack Tars/English Man 'o' War
Flying On The Edge
Man And Machine
Beyond The Grave
Justice
Searching For Atlantis
To Live By The Sword

Initially 'Flying On The Edge' was not a favourite. But it's really grown on me. It is similiar in structure to 'Running For The Border' but has much more going for it! The ending is pure class, I reckon!

Witchfinder General stands out for me but this is a very consistent album so there's loads I like.

Man and Machine, English Man O War and Searching for Atlantis are my other faves.

Man and Machine for me.

But in fairness I could almost pick anyone of the tracks, I can't remember the last album I bought where the first 5 tracks (at least) have been so stonking.

This album shows great "Bouncebackability" since the last album.

:hotjump: :hotjump: :hotjump: I going monday to see them. See you there if your going!

Sure is a tough one as they change every time I listen to it. (Which is constantly). This album is just fantastic, can't believe it. Every track is good, even the last track which I at first thought was a bit weaker than the rest, never being poor though, is growing on me. Can't pick one but I can pick the whole album as one, possibly the one, all time high for me. It's fantastic that the band I already love can put out an album like this, that even amazes me! You might think I'm too enthusiastic but...Brilliant, just brilliant!

No still English man'o'war,then Megadeths second track of new cd.
Blackmail The Universe
Die Dead Enough
Kick The Chair
The Scorpion
Tears In A Vial
I Know Jack :headbang: :Spin: :hotjump: :hotjump:
Back In The Day
Something I'm Not
Truth Be Told
Of Mice And Men
Shadow Of Deth
My Kingdom Come

Fav songs of lionheart.

In joint first place. Lionheart, juctice, English man o war, man and machine, to live by the sword,

In joint 2nd place. witchfinder general, Beyond the grave, jack tars,

In third place, searching for atlantis

In last place Flying on the edge.

This album has really grown on me. I liked it right from the start, but now I absolutely love it! Every song is fantastic, even 'Searching For Atlantis' (which at first I didn't really like). Only 'Flying On The Edge' is a bit 'iffy' for me. I love the guitar riff, but the lyrics are a bit naff!

Favourite song? Every time I listen to the album I come away singing a different song each time, which I think says a lot for the quality of the album. But I still think 'Lionheart' and 'Beyond The Grave' are my favourite two. Closely followed by the rest of the album!