Favourite TS illustrations?

Katatonia - tonight's decision. have a big poster of the cover in my room...amazing artwork. I also like Last Fair Deal Gone Down, Still Life, Death's Design, a Fine Day to Exit, Natural Born Chaos...
and an other coverart thats realy good...October Tide - Grey Dawn...sorry Travis.

Bought it through the official katatonia webbpage...but i think the offer just allowed Swedes to by the merchandise...really don't know. In the package there were two flashlights too, hehe!

Im fond of Terria, and Tonights Descision. Both really blew me away. My favorite, and im being biased, is the new cover he did for us, To Welcome the Fade. It captured the CD PERFECTLY, and if you know me like my friends do, they find it kinda uncomfortable to look at, which I love about it.

Yes, it's been awhile. hahah! We ran into some set backs in the studio. The CD is complete, and being manufactured as we speak, so they will be available at Milwaukee Metalfest for the first time. You on the other hand, will have a copy before then, as long as I get them in my hands that soon! I'm guessing mid July.

IOM his best cover is Prototype,but Terria rules,as well as Emergent!!