Favourite TS illustrations?

Narcoloth

Hypnagogic Harvester
Jun 4, 2002
Greece/UK
www.hypnagogia.com
Just wondering which illustrations are your favourites.

Speaking for myself I will say that theo ones from Nevermore's Dreaming Neon Black are just ... well I can't describe it.

They're really something unique. If you also bear in mind the CD's lyrics.. it's so melancholic and creepy...

Blackwater Park from Opeth is my runner-up

Yes I like the Soilwork too. But the Nevermore and Opeth ones are the best

Yeah definitely.. I also like it how Travis has developed, he relies much more in mood and essence now...

My Personal Favorites are

-The Katatonia artwork, (Tonights Decision) I remember I just stood watching this picture for hours, I was fascinated by the simplicity of the message and how strong it was. Last fair deal gone was really good too.

-Anathema A Fine Day to Exit.

Terria is the greatest! Terria is an important milestone on the way of digital illustration.
Next one is king diamond. That mood is inimitable.

Can anybody tell me where this "Terris" cover is situated? I am at the Seempieces site, in the covers section but I can't find it. Is that the name of the band or of the album of some band?

For me, it's "Blackwater Park", "Still Life" and the new "Winds" cover....damn, and the one's for Katatonia are pretty sweet as well!

All his stuff is simply top-notch!

anything opeth.

but my favorite cover on earth is anathema's alternative 4.

@effigy: Rightly spoken, will do that ! I have had some experience with D.Townsend before and I must say I was left with the best impressions... I just ... forgot him somehow in my death metal frenzy :p