Favourite "With Oden On Our Side" track

Vote For your Favorite

• Valhall Awaits Me

Votes: 38 12.4%
  • Runes to My Memory

Votes: 60 19.5%
  • Asator

Votes: 47 15.3%
  • Hermods Ride to Hel - Loke's Treachery (part 1)

Votes: 34 11.1%
  • Gods of War Arise

Votes: 31 10.1%
  • With Oden on Our Side

Votes: 15 4.9%
  • Cry of the Black Birds

Votes: 27 8.8%
  • Under the Northern Star

Votes: 36 11.7%
  • Prediction of Warfare

Votes: 19 6.2%

• Total voters
Asator, so full of energie. FIIIIIIIIIREEEEE!

Valhall, Runes, Cry would be the followers i guess, hard too choose though, all awsome songs.

Top 3 For Me
1. Cry Of The Blackbirds
2. Hermod's Ride To Hel
3. Asator

Cry Of The Blackbirds had to be number 1, because damn that chorus is freaking amazing, especially with Johan having such powerful vocals - A true viking among us men :worship:

At the moment: Under the Northern Star. The solo is really cool, I'm tabbing at the moment :)

1. cant really choose between 'Hermod's ride to hel' and 'Under the northern star'. Both are excellent songs i think and do have an unique sound.
2. see above
3. asator. Heavy as shit, but stil melodic... !

The rest of the album is very very good, so i stop with number 3. The rest is 4th.

Compliments to the band!

'Hermod's ride to hel' is #1 in my book but the whole album is mustard. I think this one stands out lyrically much more then the others. Very unique in that aspect actually.

Since the video of the drum recording session was released I have 'Hermods Ride To Hel' in mind. It's just terribly catchy.

And although 'With Oden On Our Side' has just one vote right now, it's an awesome song and 'Under winter skies - We stand glorious! - And with Oden on our side - We are victorious!' sends shivers down my spine everytime I listen to it :headbang:

I voted for "Hermods Ride to Hel - Loke's Treachery (part 1)"
It's a really great song. The music perfectly underlines the lyrics and sets the right mood for every verse! Everything fits together perfectly. It's a real epic song, and I can't wait for Part 2 !!!
(I'm a sucker for mythological-related lyrics anyway).

I think "Gods Of War Arise" sounds best, but I don't like the lyrics very much ... I don't know, slaughtering a rather defensless village is not very heroic, but the songs makes it sound like it is. I know that that's what Vikings did, but there are stories which would have fit better to that (otherwise great) song.

"Runes To My Memory" would be my second favourite I guess.
"Under the Northern Star" and "Prediction of Warfare" are also great! Specially "Prediction of Warfare"

#1 - clearly Valhall awaits me! Beautiful song, great lyrics with a great twist and you can nearly imagine the Berserker rage overcoming him upon "dropping his shield, grabbing his axe" and cutting down his enemies! Massive!
#2 - Hermods ride to Hel
#3 - Asator

this is all very interesting, really, we find it most interesting :)
we'll do a poll or something later on where you guys can pick the set list for the european tour. we're kinda tired of the "why didn't you play this song" it's better you decide which songs you want to hear...

cheers
/F

Holy shit, seriously? That's fucking sweet!

I think using "With Oden On Our Side" for a closing song would be an excellent choice, ending in "Futile to resist, the battle is WON!" and then silence. I can imagine it already :)