"With Oden On Our Side" OUT NOW! Discuss...

Just got this in the post today. Really good. Not too fond of the last song though, since I'm from Ireland :heh:

So when are you doing a song about Brían Ború kicking your arses? :lol: Only joking.

Keep up the good work lads. :headbang:

thats in reverse, you found that stone on a cover, unless the artwork for WOOOS was already done in 400BC or something

LOL.

Great album, Asator, RTMM, POW, and UTNS are my favorites! \m/

@AA: Are any of the band members on UA? AA has got a huge fan following here, atleast 10,000 people, I'd say... please try to come here next year or something. Sounds farfetched, I know... but I'm hoping against hope! :kickass:

AA rules. \m/

I just saw these guys last night for the 1st time on HBB,All I can say is what a bunch of silly bastards,I cannot believe there is plastic being wasted to allow scrotum sacks like these dumbasses to record music,lets all hope their tourbus (if they even tour) crashes and removes them from our planet.

pure douchebags:p

thats in reverse, you found that stone on a cover, unless the artwork for WOOOS was already done in 400BC or something

ok true that christanty destroyed all ove the viking faith and ripped us from our culture viking culture has be around for 6000 Bc and is one of the first wriiten forms' of english langauge the roman's ripped our culture from within bleeding our gods' as pagan and non true as germanic tribes risen to destroy any romans in ther path as Rome fell to germanic rule for over a thousand years now it's time for Oden and the gods to rise and the only country in europe that belive's and states germanic viking gods as a religon as i look the stars and think oden is my god and iam proud german_warriors over and out'. german_warrior:mad:

Hi there Amon Amarth is trying to send us a message about Saxon pride and were our history has taken us we seem to forget were fadding away from this more and more everyday worring about other people and other country"s but at home first with our people Amon amarth means more too me than viking metal there keeping our history alive thought the music and it touches me more then the tune of it it's pride of the music and lyics they use that tough me more than life bringing back the germanic_norse god's Oden thor loki back to life that is what means more to me than any other band that stand Amon-Amarth different from the rest when people listen it's the power of the music that embraces them to think why stand up and listen to christans preach about a juda god and othe nationalty's gods when were left our own god's left to die and undertake fasle god's of the roman empire and the jews Fuck that i will fight for our god's are older than the jewish relion bye thousands of year's and the saxon people are more advanced then other's why should i give up my god's Oden and let life slip away the world is changing at a rapped rate and ive had enough HAIL AMON _AMARTH I WLL SEE YOU SOON IN SWEDEN OR GERMANY YOU WILL HERE MY ROAR OF ME bye all from GERMAN_WARRIOR:kickass:

I love this album, and seeing it live was amazing too, if I had a Viking hat I'd be tipping it right now. But I only have one gripe, and this is a minor minor gripe. I love Fredrik Andersson drumming, his double bass work is so powerful, but I just wish he'd vary it up a little more ya know? He pulls out some amazing fills, I'd like to see more of that and a bit less reliance on the double kick, but then again the same can be said of about a million other drummers in metal today.

I finally got it yesterday, with the bonus live disc. Seeing as it's the only CD I've bought all year, that should say something ;) I have no gripe about any of it. I do especially enjoy 'Under The Northern Star'.