Favourite "With Oden On Our Side" track

Vote For your Favorite

• Valhall Awaits Me

Votes: 38 12.4%
  • Runes to My Memory

Votes: 60 19.5%
  • Asator

Votes: 47 15.3%
  • Hermods Ride to Hel - Loke's Treachery (part 1)

Votes: 34 11.1%
  • Gods of War Arise

Votes: 31 10.1%
  • With Oden on Our Side

Votes: 15 4.9%
  • Cry of the Black Birds

Votes: 27 8.8%
  • Under the Northern Star

Votes: 36 11.7%
  • Prediction of Warfare

Votes: 19 6.2%

• Total voters
If you like melodic death metal.... and Amon Amarth gets better and better as they go on, just hope to god they dont release their equivalent of Reroute To Remain, and I will die an Amon Amarth fan.

this is all very interesting, really, we find it most interesting :)
we'll do a poll or something later on where you guys can pick the set list for the european tour. we're kinda tired of the "why didn't you play this song" it's better you decide which songs you want to hear...

cheers
/F

Fuck 'em, you come downunder, you play, I buy the beer.

Worth a try :headbang: :headbang:

Yeah, can't say we Europeans aren't treated well, since I'll be seeing AA live 3 times in 2 years.

GMM '05, The Tour with Wintersun and Tyr, and now GMM '07

asator's fuckin amazing. i love at near the end, right after the solos done, the part that gets it back in the main chorus or something, SOOO GOOD!!!! amon amarth is badass

This is SUCH a hard choice here, this CD is nothing short of amazing

But i think i will go for;

1. Prediction of Warfare
2. Runes to My memory
3. Under a Northern Star

I picked "prediction of warfare" because its SUCH an underrated amon amarth song, i think its fantastic, and sounds SO fresh. Also i am irish, and i am honoured that AA wrote a song about us!, even when it was about them invading! :kickass: my fave line is; "the battle was short, and deadly intense. The irish fought us well".... i love this song for that reason, also because i think its the best track on the CD. But honeslty ALL of them are great.

also, @ frederick

When you guys are in ireland, if you play plenty of songs from the new CD we will be happy, also a few classics too of course ;) especially "friends of the suncross"!

i haven't heard the album completely yet, but my favorites are
Valhall Awaits me and Cry of the black birds...

of course, i think the whole album is great... just to hear runes to my memories and the other two i mentioned is enough to say: This album's great!!! :kickass:

Under The Northern Star and Gods Of War Arise both have awesome solos... ill go with Under The Northern Star, it stands out as being different to the other songs, whilst still retaining its power and having great lyrics =D All the songs kick ass though!

Well i love all of the songs on this album.. actually i love ALL of Amon Amarth's songs but anyway... if i had to choose one it would be between Gods of War Arise or Prediction of Warfare.. i like both of them because it displays great musical talent ( which is pretty much a given for AA ) and because 1 Gods of War Arise tells about a small portion of our wars against the Christians and Prediction of Warfare for our fighting the Irish and dominating them completely lol ( no offense meant to any irish people here.. my love is Irish as well ) lol

How is Asator not winning?
No bad songs, though...I think a "least favorite" poll would be better.
My least favorite is either Prediction of Herme's Ride, both good though.