"With Oden On Our Side" OUT NOW! Discuss...

I like every album they have ever done but this one is just simply flawless from start to finnish on a 1-10 scale it gets a 15 there are not hot tracks this whole album is a hot track.I feel this album has put them over the top really if bands like opeth tiamat and in flames had something on them they don't anymore.I feel this album alone makes them the kings of the country no doubt if you like viking metal this cd is a must have cry of the black birds is my personal fave but the whole album is great.-ken

don't get me wrong, this album is kick ass. i listen to it at least once a day, but doesnt "gods of war arise" sound just a bit too much like "death in fire"?
There's a part in the riff that sounds a lot like Death In Fire, yeah, noticed that too. But that's the only part really

This is my first AA album, and I fucking love it. I just bought it today after hearing only good reviews. It slays so fucking hard. I have listened to it probably 6 times already. :kickass:

Reminds me of Manowar "If you're not into metal, you are not my friend"

...Maybe Amon Amarth wanted to make fun of Manowar (Joey Demaio) who dare to pretend to pay a tribute to Odin with their forthcoming album...just a theory !!!

Amon_Amarth are awsome they are the dying breed of our people the should be rejoyeced for there words though there music as well as Manowar but i dont think there anything alike Amon_amarth sounds more viking and Manowar is more rock_metal the Heavy_metal Dude Amon_Amarth all the Way and if you dont like there album's well you all can go and get Fuck" ps manowar is Awsome too'"" Hail the Gods' our people have forgotten for the false christans gods ''' ja bye German_Warriors' :kickass:

I love this album, and seeing it live was amazing too, if I had a Viking hat I'd be tipping it right now. But I only have one gripe, and this is a minor minor gripe. I love Fredrik Andersson drumming, his double bass work is so powerful, but I just wish he'd vary it up a little more ya know? He pulls out some amazing fills, I'd like to see more of that and a bit less reliance on the double kick, but then again the same can be said of about a million other drummers in metal today.

its not the drummer it's the drum beat you ass hole there are a million othere bands' to but you dont go ahead and say there the same Look Amon_Amarth is one of a kind ive been lsitening too metal since o was ten years' old i have had 16 year's of it and i never heard anything like Amon_Amarth and dont go say there other viking bands like them cause there's not the dont sound viking they sound normal death and rock metal So Hail Amon_Amarth and Dude go hail your ass :kickass:

GERMAN_WARRIORS

Hi!!!

I just wanna say WOOOS kick ass!!!!

powerful riffs, great lyrics, awesome vocals and the technique performance... simply rocks!!!

highly recommended to any metal fan, specially to the viking/folk crew

my congratulations to Amon

I don't really like it too much.. but i don't like Vs the world and Fate of norns either. But other albums.. i listen to them too much, each one at least once a day lolx.