Favourite "With Oden On Our Side" track

Vote For your Favorite

• Valhall Awaits Me

Votes: 38 12.4%
  • Runes to My Memory

Votes: 60 19.5%
  • Asator

Votes: 47 15.3%
  • Hermods Ride to Hel - Loke's Treachery (part 1)

Votes: 34 11.1%
  • Gods of War Arise

Votes: 31 10.1%
  • With Oden on Our Side

Votes: 15 4.9%
  • Cry of the Black Birds

Votes: 27 8.8%
  • Under the Northern Star

Votes: 36 11.7%
  • Prediction of Warfare

Votes: 19 6.2%

• Total voters
i concur agree Aurvandils tá on this one. OSFGH has a certain uncompromising grit and heartfelt ferocity to it that gives it a different feel compared to some of their later recordings. It's Wagner-esque death metal if catch my drift.

I think increased sound production often sucks some of the raw spirit out of music.

Don't get me wrong - I love all their albums, but i love OSFGH, Avenger, and the Crusher the most. :)

That's the same with me at times. I guess it changes on my mood but at times I cannot listen to the newer album (W.O.O.O.S) compared to The Crusher, The Avenger and OSFTGH.

I love the raw production sound of the older stuff compared to the newer stuff but then again at different times I like the newer sounding production of WOOOS compared to the raw production sound in the older stuff in the albums mentioned before.

Yeah, bit fucking weird aye? :lol:

Threw this album on after my Mp3s battery conked out.

forgot how fucking amazing it was.

Get past Vahall Awaits Me and Runes to my Memory and your let free into a world of windmilling and headbanging awesomeness.

they are all soooo good :headbang: but my favourite atm would have to be valhall awaits me - such as powerful song, lyrics are so awesome :headbang:

Originally Posted by VictoryFeast View Post
Valhall Awaits Me! It has to be!
That song is over looked, but so is Gods of War Arise.

Amon Amarth songs most listened to -

01 - Death in Fire 16,592
02 - Runes to my Memory 13,941
03 - Valhall Awaits Me 11,582
04 - Gods of War Arise 11,420
05 - Asator 11,334
06 - Cry of the Blackbirds 11,333

Neither song is overlooked, but Gods of War Arise easily kills any of the top 3 songs. Runes to my Memory is probably the best of the three.

All of those tracks are so damn good! But I think
I have the choose Prediction of Warfare. It's so
great end of the album!