Fear Factory - Mechanize

Fear Factory > Bloodbath in every way there is...You're comparing a well respected classic veteran of metal to a Tribute band that's pretty mediocre.

Now I know why they call you IntoFaggot

I actually didn't expect to get into any new Fear Factory but this album is actually decent and i was actually blown away by a few songs such as Christploitation and Fear Campaign.

To say it is as good as Demanufacture might be a little stretching it but it is certainly the best album since then.

FF is a great band, but not without their share of shit releases. The two remix albums are worthless, as is Transgression. I actually enjoy some of Digimortal, and Archetype was good (not great), but definitely a step in the right direction. Obsolete is a solid release with only a few clunkers, but anyone who says Fear Factory sucks and has not heard Demanufacture is simply ignorant. That album is classic all the way. I'll check out the new one.

I'm with you all the way, except for Obsolete containg "a few clunkers."

I just got my ticket to see them here in London. Hopefully they play only songs from albums Dino was involved with MINUS anything from Digimortal. That album, save for maybe Acres of Skin, is just a mess and an inch away from full blown nu-metal.