Fear is the key!

Angelwitch

StarMermaid
Apr 20, 2001
People are full of fear...

Terror:
to terrify, to be terrified, to see terrified people...

They say that the only fear less people are these who dont have the feeling of powertrip, of domination and submission... I wish I were one of them...

This is a pathological fear. i afraid fear. Not the fear the natural one that is hearthy and can save your life when you're in danger but the never ending fear... Panic.

Yeh... I have sth in mind...

When sb or sth brings you to the point of desperation then you try to find the cause of that...

It wasnt the fact "This person did this to me nad that's why i feel sad" As tryed to analyse my feelings after sth happened I recognised that feeling metioned...

ps. fear not caused only by me, but the person that touched the edge of that is nothing but a little fearful man...

Eddy an advice if you can follow it. Stay away from people that feel deeply insecure. Avoid to open yourself till you find out what the other might be. they are the worse kind of human beings ever.

Thanks for the advise Angel, I'll keep that in mind.

If you feel you need to talk with someone, you can alway e-mail me.

hmm I tryed to email you then via your profile to explain the reason kinda of my insane behaviour as you're the one that asked me about it! heh! I hope this thing works!

I got the mail, I'll e-mail you.
I think I'll go to sleep pretty soon because it's 2.30 now and I have to get up at 7.00, but we will talk again tomorrow. :)

I'm terribly sorry for my disappearance, but my stupid computer decided to crash...:(

Anyway we'll talk again! :)

Originally posted by MaidenGreece
eisai kala paidi mou!? cool e? ade... :) call ama theleis i steile minima...

ase more... ekei pou pao na ftiakso ta pragmata paizontai malakies... tetoies malakies pou me kanoun na antikrizo tous fobous mou...:(