Fear & Loathing

ledmag

New Metal Member
Aug 31, 2001
Kentucky
Visit site
hey man,,,That is a very nice and mature piece (chances 3,,that is). It is suprisingly mature,, I like it. IT kinda sounds Christmasy at times. THANKS! Now,,If u dont mind,,,,,would there be a way for me to save it to my documents? It played through winnamp,,but I have real player too,,if it makes a difference.
AND<<>>yes, dude,,put some of ur stuff there!!! Ill check it out. AND,,,,,how did u find that place? Im gonna try to figure the place out a bit better later,,,,THANKS for the help

one more thing,,,,is this :eek: the blow up doll smiley?

Originally posted by ledmag
hey man,,,That is a very nice and mature piece (chances 3,,that is). It is suprisingly mature,, I like it. IT kinda sounds Christmasy at times. THANKS! Now,,If u dont mind,,,,,would there be a way for me to save it to my documents? It played through winnamp,,but I have real player too,,if it makes a difference.
AND<<>>yes, dude,,put some of ur stuff there!!! Ill check it out. AND,,,,,how did u find that place? Im gonna try to figure the place out a bit better later,,,,THANKS for the help

one more thing,,,,is this :eek: the blow up doll smiley?

find it? some dude in college told me about it.

"would there be a way for me to save it to my documents?"

if you download it just find where the file went (if you have bill 'nazi' gates' evil os go to start, find, and type in the file name. then click on it, press control x and go to the folder of your choice and press control v.

i don't think it's mature, it sounds stupid to me, like a mickey mouse song.

Thanks Ill try that. U dont like the guitar sounds? The vocals are lesser than Iexpected,,well, THE song was too, but Ido like the guitar sounds.

I did what u said,,,I typed in "chances 3.mp3"(I also tried "chances 3",,,and "chances three") , it brought up Testament DNR. That song is in my documents(where I put it last week or sometime ago). I dont understand???? Do I have to have the song playing when I do this???? I downloaded it twice yesterday(8/30/01) If Im bugging ya with all this,,then dont worry about it. But I do hate to be stumped.