Feared Mixing Competition 2013

hey guys,

I'm new to mixing and thought I'd have a go at the Feared tracks that were up for competition a while back. If anyone could give me general feedback and pointers/tips for improvement, it'd be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello Ola! my name is Mike Papaleontiou and I am studying music technology at UEL (University of East London) my graduation project is about amps and amp models. I will try to prove that amp simulation can work as well as the real amps would in a music production. Could you please send me the feared bad competition tracks so i can compare your Randall Satan re-amp to the TH2 Randall simulation and to your personal amp simulation Ola Englund’s inspired amp

any additional info you might be able to share would be apreciated!

papalemike@gmail.com

huge fan love your work!

Thanks in advance, Mike

Hello Ola! my name is Mike Papaleontiou and I am studying music technology at UEL (University of East London) my graduation project is about amps and amp models. I will try to prove that amp simulation can work as well as the real amps would in a music production. Could you please send me the feared bad competition tracks so i can compare your Randall Satan re-amp to the TH2 Randall simulation and to your personal amp simulation Ola Englund’s inspired amp

any additional info you might be able to share would be apreciated!

papalemike@gmail.com

huge fan love your work!

Thanks in advance, Mike
I would like the DI tracks, so many links are dead :'(

Did you get the DI?