FEEL FREE TO POST......

I love Redemption, but that is not the band, Nor is it my friends in Evil Masquerade at the moment, Hope to bring EM to the next one though!

Aw that's a shame but I appreciate your honesty about it. Who knows, maybe I can save up and come over to the next one and hopefully get to see them! :loco:

I love Redemption, but that is not the band, Nor is it my friends in Evil Masquerade at the moment, Hope to bring EM to the next one though!

I understand Lance...And, I will be very ready next year to see Evil Masquerade in this side of the pond if it becomes possible.

By the way....talking about next year..haha...

Do you know that Eastern North Carolina has the absolute best weather in most of the country? Plus....locationwise in the map....NC has always been right in "the middle" of the way in the Eastern portion of the Country, so everybody can access it easier, even by car or train. Plus......Raleigh has an incredible venue that you might want to consider checking out "if"....you think my idea is a good idea. :saint::saint::lol:

This is the link to the venue:

http://www.livenation.com/venue/getVenue/venueId/502

Thanks Lance!! We really appreciate all that you do for all us, musicians and fans. And you have my full support.

Lily :headbang: