FEEL FREE TO POST......

MEGALOUD

The Nightmare Has Begun..
Hey friends, this forum is all about the new NIGHTMARE METAL FEST
but also about metal music, If you have questions about the festival, please post them, if you have answers... to someone else's questions, feel free to post them, in the coming days, I'll be very busy with getting the details of this, as well as finishing up the AVIAN album and several other normal daily things at Nightmare so this is a good place for Q & A!

If you want to start up a conversation regarding a band you think should be on the festival, or just the best album you heard this week, feel free to post. please keep it respectful of others, thank you!

:headbang:

Dark Empire, Persuader, or Savage Circus.
Horrorscope
Meltdown
Wintersbane
Seventh Servant
Unearthed
End Unseen
Blacksmith
Warbringer

dammit another good festival that is NOT in Michigan..lol:
if i can go to Florida somehow i would but i doubt this will be possible for myself.

How bout:

Prototype
Order of Nine
Warmachine
KRUCIBLE(a Given)
Six Minute Century
Evil Masquerade

Wonder what Kamelot is doing thatweekend. Don' know how many bands outside of the Nightmare family Lance would consider, but Shatter Messiah would be a welcomed addition, imo.:headbang:

I would love to see Manticora and considering they just had to cancel their first US tour this would give US fans a chance to see them still. Lars said they would love to do it if offered but it's probably too expensive getting them over from Denmark.

- Jeff ( SoT )

Well, if you're looking for a local band that has played Bourbon Street before, I recommend Hammerslug. Kind of a progmetalishfusion instrumental thing. Very cool, killer stuff.

Other local stuff:

Disasterpeace ;)

Rob Rock would be a cool choice. One of the best live singers I've ever heard.

How about a Crimson Glory mega-reunion. Get both Wade and Midnight to sing. I believe that might draw a peep or two into the venue.

Seeing EVIL MASQUERADE live at the Festival would most definitely be my dream come true, as it will also be for my children and all their friends (all of them heavy duty Evil Masquerade fans here in North Carolina).
I have also introduced Evil Masquerade to my family and friends who live in Florida, who I am quite sure they would not miss the opportunity to attend the Festival and watch Evil Masquerade perform right at their backdoor!!

It would be just fantastic!!!! :worship:

Lily :Spin:

I'm in a local band just miles from the venues in New Port Richey and we would like to play the show. I was wondering who to talk to or if its even possible for an unsigned local talent to be a part of such an awesome 2 day festival. If you're interested in hearing what we sound like www.myspace.com/inmydemise

Regarding International bands....While I'm a huge supporter of Scandinavian metal, (my personal favorite variety in fact), it is tough for a start up festival to do this and have a reasonable ticket price for the metal fans. And ultimately that is one of the things I think is most important to get more people out.

So we have opted to keep the Acts on this first show, from these shores so to speak. There still may be one possible international act that we've been talking with, that are very interested in coming over.... most likely they will have to dig into their pockets a bit on this one. We'll see if all things come together on it, would be great :cool:

So we have opted to keep the Acts on this first show, from these shores so to speak. There still may be one possible international act that we've been talking with, that are very interested in coming over.... most likely they will have to dig into their pockets a bit on this one. We'll see if all things come together on it, would be great :cool:

I really wish this band that you're in talks with would be Evil Masquerade. I have a lot of friends who would attend just to see and hear them play. I think they'd be an awesome choice for the festival.:headbang:

I would prefer someone other than Redemption personally since I saw them twice last year. I would like to see bands I havent seen before.