darknecessities

New Metal Member
Mar 4, 2019
Hi, my name is Ria and I'm in my final year of my Sociology degree at the University of Leeds, UK.

I’ve been a loyal fan of metal music my whole life and like to spend my time exploring the Northern metal scene. I regularly go to metal festivals in the UK such as Download and Damnation in Leeds. This year I had the opportunity to interview at Damnation festival in Leeds which was a lot of fun. I also have my own metal radio show on Leeds Student Radio where I showcase my love of alternative music and it’s history! 

For my degree, I have chosen to partake in a metal music studies dissertation. You could say I'm a bit too in love with metal... I am here to advertise my research in the hope of finding participants. My research is concerned with the role of gender and ethnicity on a woman's experience of the metal community/subculture. I'm looking for participants which I can interview over Skype or in person if you're local to Leeds. 

So please, if you’re interested in taking part, drop me a message (my email is at the bottom of this message) and we can talk about it further! I'm happy to answer any questions or have a general chat about metal studies! 

Best, 
Ria  

ss17rmm@leeds.ac.uk
Screenshot 2019-12-04 at 19.09.50.png

"This form can only be viewed by users in the owner's organization."

Don't spam other people's threads. Start your own and tell us what your survey's about if it's about anything interesting...
Nice
o.png