Female ritual oral deconstruction tactics of chocolate bars

Mick Moss

antimonger
Apr 12, 2002
www.antimatter.tk
Have you ever noticed how a feller will eat a chocolate bar in 4 easy pieces from front to back, but girls have bizarre rituals in order to 'deconstruct' the bar from top/side/middle/side/top etc, or eat 70% of the chocolate coating and then 40% of the filling before eating the remaining 30% of the chocolate coating and then having a remaining 'sinister oral deconstruction ritual' for the remaining 60% of the filling.

Do foreign girls do this also? Or do you know any blokes that do this? Are you guilty of this too?

I do it with kit kats I eat all the chocolate and then the wafer.

With a jaffa coke I eat the top chocolate peel the orange bit eat that then eat the spongey bit.

and I dont know why?

Do they all know that each other does it or do they think theyre the only one? Are they all just doing it cause when they were kids they all used to practise cooking together and the only thing they could think of to do was chop us a chocolate bar? Or do they all just do it cause its an unwritten female thing. I reckon on alien planets the 'female' of the species catch these little purple worms that are delicacies and eat them in a weird way that makes all the 'fellers' think to themselves.

hahahaha no way I do this with everything though.
If i buy say a Drifter and a bag of crisps I'll eat half the crisps then one of the drifter sticks then I'll think I'll do the same again but i dont want to be left with a choclatey mouth so i eat half of the remaining crisps and then the second bit of drifter and then the remaining crisps.

I try to optimize the enjoyment. If I just wanted to eat food to fill my stomach and survive Id have bought bread ffs - junk/sweet food is fun not sustainence.

breaklose said:
i bought half a baguette today and shared it with me polish mate cause both of us are skinnt these days. that was our lunch.

eh don't. you're going to make me cry. i'll send you some 10p crisps over, Space Raiders. Beef or Pickled Onion?

after some investigation i come to the conclusion that i'll deconstruct a chocolate bar in a specific kind of way (as mentioned above) only when there's a clear difference between coat and filling. mostly this occurs with chocolate which is too cold, and therefor your teeth notice a difference between coat and filling, with seperate deconstruction as a result.

in general i must say i prefer chocolate which is right on temperature, i.e. that there's no real difference between coat and filling and both melt immediatley deliciously in your mouth.

these two cookies are other examples of food which is deconstructed in a specific kind of way. mind you: several women and men have the habbit of doing so!

chocoleibniz.jpg

the choco leibniz or petit beurre with chocolate coating
first you eat the chocolate border, then cookie and chocolate. some try to get the chocolate coating completely off the cookie.

HOPE005400.jpg

prince cookie or two round cookies with vanilla or chocolate paste between.
often tried is to eat one cookie without the paste, then later the paste and then the other cookie.
(i mostly just bite in it like shown on the package. some people are hungry)