Fender Bassman 100's are awwwweesome...

It has a nice dirtiness to it. I wouldn't use such a tone for any style different than this, though.

If i turn it alittle bit down it can also do a realy nice cleaner tone useable for alot of other kinds of music, but hell.. who wants clean basstones ;)

Next that.. you simply like the sound of old stuff or not haha
I love old sunns, marschalls and fenders.. so thats all we used on this aswell :)

It's an awesome bass tone, period.

A little loud in the mix and some slight timing issues with the guitars, but thats all.

Yeah it is... but this is the basssound recorded without any compression and eq on it (just the lo cuts on my pre's..).
Just the sm7b and md421 i had on the cab, balanced out.
So when the mix comes i will probably even it out :)

Thats what i thought! spent quit some time on the guitarsound.. sounds pretty weird still but i like it :)

And yeah, jaap knows his shit.. good kit aswell, old slingerland with a 24 inch kick.. also put new skins on it..

I made the basssound pretty middy on the amp, probably will add some lows by bringing in the sansamp!

Also think that drums could still use some saturation & compression.. they are still a bit to kind haha

Slightly changed mix and pumped up drums! still working on vox..
http://www.box.net/shared/p6fmvsqh8c

Some pics :)
TheHunger-SevenInch087.jpg

TheHunger-SevenInch041.jpg

Yeah it is! and since you can easily strike a bargain with those kind of amps i'm starting to look out for one :)

I know have a different version on my myspace's soundclick player: www.myspace.com/beingjbrules
Clipped and compressed it with my DAOC tube comp in hardknee during mixing and clipped the master again in the master.

How does it sound to you guys?