Festivals 2009

Just get your arsh *omg pun lolz* to that bloody festival. I'm travelling alone aswell. Unless I change my mind and go to Bloodstock after all, for the banter.:rolleyes:

Naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah fuck that. I'll be there.

:lol: Good burn.
I think I'll go. The only thing keeping me from going is the fact that I'm afraid of getting lost :lol: It might sound gay but yeah..:p

Hash Bash 2009 is coming up.. don't know if that counts. Or if I'll go. Would be nice but... it would be a rather large inconvenience.

I went to Hellfest last year and it was the greatest three days of my life.

I'm going to Hellfest this year, my bf wants to see Heaven and Hell !
hellfest2009-big1.jpg

+ WASP - GOJIRA - PENTAGRAM - DEICIDE - AMEBIX - EYEHATEGOD - DAGOBA - PESTILENCE - KINGDOM OF SORROW - COALESCE - GIRLSCHOOL - VOLBEAT - ADAGIO - KATAKLYSM - MOONSORROW - SOILENT GREEN - KEEP OF KALESSIN - NACHTMYSTIUM - TAAKE - VISION OF DISORDER - KICKBACK - BLOODCOT - BETRAYED - SLPASHOT - TERROR - JARBOE - UFOMAMMUT - ABORTED - BLACK DALHIA MURDER - DESPISED ICON - AUGUST BURN RED - ORAKLE - BLOCKHEADS - BRING ME THE HORIZON + 40 bands more

A lot of bands I never heard before :zombie:

2009 Hellfest is absolute shit for sure.. so is Party San.. Summer Breeze is where it's at.

Now we know all the bands, and I'm very VERY VERY disappointed :( but I want to see Heaven and hell so I don't know what to do :(I'm searching for another fest where H&H are, and more good bands than at Hellfest:erk:

I've seen Heaven & Hell and they're not that great live, you won't be missing too much.

I'm thinking Dream Theater, Blind Guardian, Volbeat, Mastodon, Anthrax and Epica... These are among my favorite bands, and most of them bands I haven't seen live before or wished for in the future...

Just when I decide that I'm not going to Summer Breeze they announce that Kreator are playing there :cry: I wanna kill myself.