Festivals part 2005!

I'm going to the Skanderborg festival, or as it's called Denmark's most beautiful festival. Band list so far is pretty shitty, but I'll have fun anyways.

Alice Cooper should be interesting enough

We get like four fests, The New England Metal and Hardcore Fest (I'm not even sure if they have those anymore, I think it should have happened this month, but I've heard nothing), The Power-Prog Fest (which is like a thousand miles away from me and tickets always sell out in five seconds), The Milwuakee deal (I used to go to those, but they drove all the good bands away with how gay the organizer is) and Ozzfest (...).

What is a kinder egg?

Kinder_egg.jpg

gotta love the kinder egg! but they do rip you off, though. they claim to be a three-in-one package, but, common... isn't the toy the suprise? bleeding liars...

yeah i read this kinder egg article which said that there are 1 million of germans collecting these kinder toys, so you shouldnt be surprised seeing someone shaking an egg in the german supermarket. a 'tik tik' sound would indicate a little 'man'. (most boring ones in my opinion)

btw they're prohibited in usa because food isn't allowed to contain non food elements (hmm so you don't have crisps with surprises either??)

anyway festivals...so yeah. anyone ever been to the 'green man' festival somewhere in england? is it nice?

Ol' Dirty Bastard said:
Crisps? Thinly sliced potatoes fried in oil? They're called chips here.

We do have toys with Cracker Jacks, and occasionally with breakfast cereals. It's almost always rubbish though.

Did you hear about the "surprise" someone found in her chili at a Wendy's in some state (a fingertip with a nice acrylic nail at the end)? Btw, did you happen to catch Amorphis at the Trocadero on the 21st? I was there.

I missed Amorphis. It totally slipped my mind. I might go to either the Soilwork, SYL or Autechre shows coming up. Maybe Europe in Allentown. How's that new singer in Amorphis?

Why the hell is anyone eating at Wendy's? That place is even gosser than McDonalds. It's not surprising that someone found a finger in their food. I used to find crayons in the pudding when I was a kid and they had that buffet. Yum.

They include gum with Garbage Pail Kids yet.

you can get big massive like emu sized kinder eggs at Easter over here.

Im gonna go to download this year and the Leeds Carling Festival.

never heard of a green man fest? But Im no expert.