festivals 2008

Wacken FTW. That's the only one I've got a ticket for at this point.
But I intend to see In Flames, Cradle of Filth, Opeth, Dimmu and possibly Pain, when they're coming to Norway this summer. It'd be fucking brilliant.

Wacken FTW. That's the only one I've got a ticket for at this point.
Wacken's line-up isn't very good, especially when compared to other festivals.

But I intend to see In Flames, Cradle of Filth, Opeth, Dimmu and possibly Pain, when they're coming to Norway this summer. It'd be fucking brilliant.
In Flames 1990-2002 = Win.
In Flames 2003-present = Fail.

Wacken's line-up isn't very good, especially when compared to other festivals.

CoB, Carcass, At The Gates, Kreator, Maiden, Opeth, Soilwork..
Of course you'll be able to find better line-ups elsewhere, but I'm more than satisfied with this one, thankyouverymuch. Besides; I'll be there with a bunch of friends, I didn't pay for the ticket and I get a free ride. What's left to complain about?

In Flames 1990-2002 = Win.
In Flames 2003-present = Fail.

:rolleyes:

wha??

Vancouver's a pretty cool place

as for me, no festivals ahead... :(

all I can do is wish a great time to anyone of will attend a metal festival this summer :)

Well. Wacken, no doubt in that... although the 3rd time you start to get tierd of it...
And this year we have the Anthem Festival in Israel. Nevemore, Meshuggah, Opeth, Satyricon, Dark tranquillity, The hunted, Salem, Distorted, the fading and Betzefer.
To be honest, this is the first time We have this kind of festival. Big metal event's is not something trivial in israel. at least not in that size.
The biggest thing we had so far was Megadeth + Destruction. and that got bad at the end... don't ask...
http://www.anthemmetalfest.com/