FFUUUCCKKKK

WILDSCYTHE

New Metal Member
Jan 20, 2012
:zombie:

I*M FROM VENEZUELA , YOU CAME ON DECEMBER 14TH ... :headbang:

YOU FUCKING ROCK GUYS , CHILDREN OF BODOM .. I COULDN*T BELIEVE THAT I WOULD SEE YOU MONSTERS ...

NOW THAT I ALREADY DID , I JUST WANT YOU AGAIN !!! UNDESTRUCTIBLE AND POWERFULL ... THE HATECREW IS OUT OF ANY LEAGUE :worship:

GOD SAVE COB , I*LL BE WAITING TO YOUR NEXT DISASTER PIECES !!!

YOUR LAST SET , ACTUALLY THE HOLE THING WAS THE BEST PRESENT EVER !! THANK YOU VERY MUCHHHHHHH , YOU BASTARDS , I DONT GIVE FUCK

131412858717.jpg

WHAT DO YOU MEAN ??

IN FACT , IT WONT BE ENOUGTH JUST ONE ROUNDTRIP , IT SHOULD BE I NIGHT FOR EACH DISC ....

FUCK YEAH

The best thing about this thread ia that he is obviously holding down shift while typing. Too retard for caps lock!

The best thing about this thread ia that he is obviously holding down shift while typing. Too retard for caps lock!

This :lol: He also seems to think that band members actually read and post on this board. Sädäri.

hi wildscythe, im alexi laiho himself. im glad you liked the gig, because we in the band HATE IT! your country sucks and we will never be there again. i suggest that you kill yourself now.

hi wildscythe, im alexi laiho himself. im glad you liked the gig, because we in the band HATE IT! your country sucks and we will never be there again. i suggest that you kill yourself now.

Thank you , ive pissed myself laughing

Aww cmon guys, he loved the show and loved they came there and he saw them. I would have done the same, not in CAPS though...lol

Rock on WildScythe ! \m/

-cool nick btw.. :headbang: