2. Confused
Diamond Head
3. Sucking My Love
4. Am I Evil
Grim Reaper
5. See You In Hell
6. All Hell Let Loose
Holocaust
7. Heavy Metal Mania/The Nightcomers (Live)
8. Death Or Glory ( Live )
Marshall Law
9. Under The Hammer
10. Screaming
Raven
11.Don't Need Your Money
12. Wiped Out
Savage
13. Cry Wolf
14. Berlin
Venom
15. In Nomine Satanas
16. Countess Bathory

Running time is almost well 80 minutes, Man I'm a great NWOBHM DJ.
:Smokin:

god_king said:
What's in da mini disc...

Here

Angel Witch
1. Angel Witch
2. Confused
Diamond Head
3. Sucking My Love
4. Am I Evil
Grim Reaper
5. See You In Hell
6. All Hell Let Loose
Holocaust
7. Heavy Metal Mania/The Nightcomers (Live)
8. Death Or Glory ( Live )
Marshall Law
9. Under The Hammer
10. Screaming
Raven
11.Don't Need Your Money
12. Wiped Out
Savage
13. Cry Wolf
14. Berlin
Venom
15. In Nomine Satanas
16. Countess Bathory

Running time is almost well 80 minutes, Man I'm a great NWOBHM DJ.
:Smokin:
Yep, thats pretty good. Though you might consider Tresspas with "One of these days" and "Stormchild". You can find both tracks on Metal for Mothas II.

Or Bitches Sin "Strangers of the Shore" From the Heavy Metal Heroes Samples and "Dead when it comes to love" from the single with the same name.

And instead of "Confused" from Angelwitch you could choose the very heavy "Extermination Day" from the BBC Friday Night Rock Show album or "Flight 19" from their EMI "Flight 19" EP.

Still, like I said; its a pretty good CD! Although I would choose one band with one track.

Good compilation but I'll add:

Tank, Jaguar, Avenger, Demon, Bliztkrieg, Satan, Saxon, Iron Maiden, Def Leppard, Tokyo Blade, Praying Mantis

Wyvern said:
Good compilation but I'll add:

Tank, Jaguar, Avenger, Demon, Bliztkrieg, Satan, Saxon, Iron Maiden, Def Leppard, Tokyo Blade, Praying Mantis

I FUCKING LOVE TANK!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sorry, just had to get that off my chest. :D

Saxon, Angel Witch, Tygers of Pan Tang, Iron Maiden, Witchfinder General, Mythra, Holocaust.

I have yet to get any TANK! Which one should I get?

delize said:

My favorite is "Honour & Blood".

honour.jpg

Reactions: Wyvern
delize said:
Saxon, Angel Witch, Tygers of Pan Tang, Iron Maiden, Witchfinder General, Mythra, Holocaust.

Shoot me at point blank! How did I forgot Witchfinder General? Also Witchfynde "Cloak & Dagger", and as for Tank I'll go for "Filth Hounds Of Hades", but I foresse i'm going to follow Greeno's recommendation too (thanks).

Quartz, Venom, Geordie, Cloven Hoof are worth to mention here.

Wyvern said:
Shoot me at point blank! How did I forgot Witchfinder General? Also Witchfynde "Cloak & Dagger", and as for Tank I'll go for "Filth Hounds Of Hades", but I foresse i'm going to follow Greeno's recommendation too (thanks).

Quartz, Venom, Geordie, Cloven Hoof are worth to mention here.

You really can't go wrong with any Tank album. :)

Cloven Hoof!! Man, they were soooo cheesy that they were great. :lol: The cover of the "Cloven Hoof" album is classic. I just picked up a copy of the Neat reissue on cd not long ago.

How about all of the Ebony Records bands?

Chateaux
Samurai
Grim Reaper
Touched
Syron Vanes
Blade Runner
Holland
Hammer
Blood Money
and all of the rest....

I've been working on getting vinyl copies of all of the Ebony albums. They released 30 sum records in the early to mid 80's. Some very good (and bad :loco: ) NWOBHM.

Greeno said:
You really can't go wrong with any Tank album. :)

Cloven Hoof!! Man, they were soooo cheesy that they were great. :lol: The cover of the "Cloven Hoof" album is classic. I just picked up a copy of the Neat reissue on cd not long ago.
Yeah those Neat/Sanctuary reissues are dynamite! I have Avenger, Bliztkrieg and Jaguar are all are smokin! I saw Warfare but was too expensive (Tower Records) I may order it online.

Damn so many albums, so few cash :ill:

Wyvern said:
Damn so many albums, so few cash :ill:

Truer words have never been spoken!

I'd like to find more of those Neat reissues myself. I also have the Avenger disc along with the Chateaux disc. They did one for Fist but I can't find a copy to save my ass.

Neat Records...just so you guys know how I'm starting to be "down" with the underground...haha...Neat Records put out the Metallica comp disc I bought the other day.."the metallic era" with all the original versions of the metallica covers...mercyful fate, diamond head, etc. Just thought I'd give a shout out...I recognized the name...NEAT...
anyways, listed in the catalog were some cool looking albums you guys probably know like JAGUAR, SAVAGE, HOLOCAUST and others....

slowly moving to the underground!
Ted

tedvanfrehley said:
Neat Records...just so you guys know how I'm starting to be "down" with the underground...haha...Neat Records put out the Metallica comp disc I bought the other day.."the metallic era" with all the original versions of the metallica covers...mercyful fate, diamond head, etc. Just thought I'd give a shout out...I recognized the name...NEAT...
anyways, listed in the catalog were some cool looking albums you guys probably know like JAGUAR, SAVAGE, HOLOCAUST and others....

slowly moving to the underground!
Ted

We'll pull you down to our level yet, Ted. :)

Neat was an old European metal label that put out some great stuff. They are reissuing allot of the classic Neat albums on cd now. Along with Neat there was Ebony, Music For Nations, Heavy Metal, Mausoleum and some other great Euro metal labels.

FLAME BURNS ON........

Those label are mostly English, British rather............. British doesn't like to be called Europeans.

Rod Smallwood set up Sanctuary Records and he's releasing all these old and NWOBHM stuff with extra songs and digitall remastered. Not just he bought NEAT, also Noise Records, TNT, Castle Communications as well as new Metal-Is etc...

Getting hold of Noise and Castle is a mega bonus because Noise owns most of German heavy metal and Castle owns classic legends like Uriah Heep and Motörhead.

Gates Of Gehennah... Cloven Hoof is alright... Juguar is alright too.

I don't like old Saxon, Blitzkrieg and Tygers Of Pantang etc. Too Rock'nroll sounding for my liking.

I prefer modern Saxon with Metal Head, Killing Ground and Heavy Metal Thunder.

Blitzkrieg sounded too samey and boring.

Tygers weren't that good till they got guitar hero John Sykes and John Devrill.

I do want TANK's This Means War and Praying Mantis's debut CDs but it's almost impossble and expensive.

I'm getting Samson soon.

That Holocaust's Hot Curry & Wine live is a super raw aggro live music ever by any NWOBHM.

I'm not a serious collector, not at the prices some LPs can fetch, but I do like a bit of NWOBHM ;My disc would certainly feature the following:
Tygers of Pan Tang (John Sykes era)
Praying Mantis
Demon (the 1st LP is a classic)
Witchfynde
Fist
Quartz
Raven
Stampede
Angelwitch
And a few from compilations: Trespass, Taurus and Black Axe. Oh, and Dark Star too. And maybe some Last Flight. Maybe some Rock Goddess...
I might have to start a second disc.

god_king said:
I don't like old Saxon, Blitzkrieg and Tygers Of Pantang etc. Too Rock'nroll sounding for my liking.
I disagree but to each his own.

Praying Mantis's debut CDs but it's almost impossble and expensive.
I got it pretty cheap and easily, I guess it was either www.moltenmetalusa.com or www.cduniverse.com, I can't remember for sure.

Their new stuff is very nice too, not so metal much more melodic rock, "Nowhere To Hide"and "The Journey Goes On".