films ppl should see

Everybody should see Faithlessness, it's on in a couple of days, I'd like to hear your opinion. :)

I wanted to say I'm not gonna go and watch it alone, cause I'm sure I'd cry at the end or even before the end, but then I'm watching tv now and our Mr. Prime Minister said the same he's afraid he's gonna go boohoo now (it's the VIP viewing tonight), so no :D

Anyway, watch it and tell me what you think.

But I discovered lately that my tears are too acidly, dunno why, they start to hurt my eyes when they fall and divert me from my emotional disturbance cause I'll have to go "awww fuck fuck what the fuck?" It's unmajestic and destroys the catharsis.

:cry:

I mean :/

Funny you mentioned Nemo, for a while I couldn't decide which one I like better. Well, I still can't, I guess it's probably a matter of emotional state which one is closer to you at a moment.

ah well, not a good idea then. would only cause disturbance in the cinema:s
unless you make sure to be sitting next to this stunning guy, who will ofcourse be delighted to give you assistance...

Andy_2003 said:
has nobody here seen the green mile? it's a brilliant film

not SPECTACULAR, though. for one thing, it's not tom hank's greatest performance ever. but of course, as far as i can remember, it was adapted from stephen king's novel, so it has a good story and a really twisted plot.

Bastet said:
ah well, not a good idea then. would only cause disturbance in the cinema:s
unless you make sure to be sitting next to this stunning guy, who will ofcourse be delighted to give you assistance...

dunnnooo, all the stunning guy I can see next to me is Friedrich Schiller's picture on the wall, remnants of my early teenage years :erk:

I don't think guys like girls crying though, it might make them embarrassed or confused.

Maqus said:
Everybody should see Faithlessness, it's on in a couple of days, I'd like to hear your opinion. :)

I wanted to say I'm not gonna go and watch it alone, cause I'm sure I'd cry at the end or even before the end, but then I'm watching tv now and our Mr. Prime Minister said the same he's afraid he's gonna go boohoo now (it's the VIP viewing tonight), so no :D

Anyway, watch it and tell me what you think.

want to read the book first, than the film. shame I didn't get myself to read it yet (we have it at home), but that's a book for which you need the mood to read it. imo. and now I'm not in the mood.

...by the way, did he say that? the prime minister I mean... geez it's so :yuk: don't know, that man scares me :ill:

Maqus said:
I don't think guys like girls crying though, it might make them embarrassed or confused.

OH, believe me, there is absolutely nothing worse than listening to a man cry. Especially when you can't do anything about it. It makes you just have to open up and let it into yourself even if his sadness turns to anger, hate. Anything but his sadness. I can't bear it.....AT ALL. It kills me.

It makes me really WANT to do something about it though. It's not out of the question or out of my range. You can bet.

24175-large.jpg