Fina-Fucking-Ly!

-Gavin-

Gavornator
Jul 21, 2003
Oulu, Finland
We've got a mod who will actually do shit around here.

Bob get's Gav's Seal of Approval! :Shedevil: (think the lightsaber)

not changed, i just got added. Finally, you are all my slaves, and you will bow before me. YOU DON'T KNOW THE POWER OF THE DARK SIDE...erm.. I mean, I'll be fair.

Actually, me and some other regulars need to come up with some new stickies.

First orders of business:

Delete the "Ask Janne" Thread - It's not being answered anymore, because Janne got pissed at people asking him stupid questions.

Delete and revise the "Read this first" Thread, and establish updated rules, favorite threads, "and things of that nature, and so on and so forth, and this and that."

Rediculous and redundant posts will be deleted, and clearly trolls will be dealt with immmediately. When i say trolls i do not mean "Anyone who doesn't like COB." They don't like em, fine, like I give a shit. I'm talking about the idiots who start or reply to threads to blatently stir shit up, and cause trouble.

Spam will be consolidated into a Spam Thread, although Fat Mr. Crab and the purple guy (i forgot his name) can do their Parody thread, becasue they are funny.

Any other suggestions?

-Gavin- said:
You motherfucking hypocrite :lol::lol::lol:

She sdeserved it for naming korn and slipknot as real metal, and now we no longer have to deal with her. All in all what i did IMPROVED the quality of the board. I think we can all agree on that.

And deathpact, well he quoted bodom, and thats just retarded. ANyone who does that will have their post altered to something embarassing.

That reminds me, another guidline

"Quoting bodom songs in a serious manner in their posts will immediatly interpreted as "Flame me, I'm a retard."

bobvex said:
She sdeserved it for naming korn and slipknot as real metal, and now we no longer have to deal with her. All in all what i did IMPROVED the quality of the board. I think we can all agree on that.

And deathpact, well he quoted bodom, and thats just retarded. ANyone who does that will have their post altered to something embarassing.

Dude but seriously you need people like that for a little bit of action, if we can't disuc mature topics about politics and brands of washing powder then you need those fucks for fun!.

bobvex said:

Hey, i wasn't complaining :lol:

ok, im deleteing the janne thread now. I'll rewrite a "read this first" thread, and post that later.

she's not hot...

She always looks stoned out of her mind. Eternal sunshine of the Spotless mind didn't help that aspect of her at all.