Finally an announcement...though not what I wanted to hear

this is getting so funny, who would have thought Joey would leave, I mean come on Joey.....never. All I hope it that the band get back on track, new singer, John?? Well whatever, just no more looking backwards shite....come on step it up a gear.

Hey I just heard some news, that band that sent all those letters with powder in them. That 80´s band Basket Full Of Puppies. Did you know the singer Scott Ian quit? Yes, he is a christian now and don´t want to play this type of music anymore (Guitar Hero) so now they have like a new guy in the band called John, or Julio and I heard some demos with Inhalator from England or Canada and they rock but the guy isn´t from that band and I´m a trüe fan for like 3 weeks and I have downloaded all the mp3s. The best song is "Bring the Toyz".

SMURF!

Sorry, couldn´t resist!

It pisses me off. I wanted to see them on last summer's tour, but they never made it to the city where I live either With Rob Zombie or on their own. Now that chance is gone.

Hey I just heard some news, that band that sent all those letters with powder in them. That 80´s band Basket Full Of Puppies. Did you know the singer Scott Ian quit? Yes, he is a christian now and don´t want to play this type of music anymore (Guitar Hero) so now they have like a new guy in the band called John, or Julio and I heard some demos with Inhalator from England or Canada and they rock but the guy isn´t from that band and I´m a trüe fan for like 3 weeks and I have downloaded all the mp3s. The best song is "Bring the Toyz".

SMURF!

Sorry, couldn´t resist!

:lol:

Hang it up Anthrax...

The reunion is over, why would you come here just to bitch and whine?:lol:

Sorry, man couldn't resist. Maybe there will be some belladonna/spitz thing and they'll make it to Boston. Not the same I know, but I guess it would have to be good enough.

The reunion is over, why would you come here just to bitch and whine?:lol:

Sorry, man couldn't resist. Maybe there will be some belladonna/spitz thing and they'll make it to Boston. Not the same I know, but I guess it would have to be good enough.

Got me.. I am really bummed out about this.. I wanted to see this line-up so friggin bad... Not too mention just one album.. Oh well... Hopefully they get Bush back for all the people that wanted that from the beginning.... Otherwise Anthrax is doomed.

Got me.. I am really bummed out about this.. I wanted to see this line-up so friggin bad... Not too mention just one album.. Oh well... Hopefully they get Bush back for all the people that wanted that from the beginning.... Otherwise Anthrax is doomed.

I have to imagine they could at leasst get Joey to do a song or two on the new cd. He did ball of confusion with them while he wasn't in the band so why not.

Sorry man, Bush has been my favorite singer for a long time, when the reunion seemed like it was going to be permanant I was bummed. Even the thought of a new saint album seemed(s) not enough.

Who knows, hopefully all these guys will be all be able to do some cool music together or apart to pacify a shit situation for everyone involved.

Dont be sad, Belladonna solo band is now back and i'm sure Boston is on their tourring list.

Yeah, without John Bush as the frontman, this band is over. I'd probably give them a chance if they got a good frontman - but I'd never like them as much as the WCFYA lineup. If John doesn't come back, they've fucked themselves over big-time.

I am a Bush Era fan myself. Want nothing more than a true follow up to WCFYA...... but i have to disagree about them fucking themselves over here. I think the ride was coming to a stop and they wanted to do this before it was too late. Think back folks this was not the first time a reunion was going to happen. This is something they wanted to do before and a lot of fans thought Joes was a dick for not doing it yet everyone is cool with John not wanting to be a part of it this time.

They'll probably throw in the towel. As far as I know they don't even have a record deal, and considering the current state of the band, whatever contract they might have had is probably now null and void unless the original band is in the line-up.

It's too bad too, because the 80's thrash sound is having a major resurgance right now and they probably could have really capitalized on that.

Yeah, without John Bush as the frontman, this band is over. I'd probably give them a chance if they got a good frontman - but I'd never like them as much as the WCFYA lineup. If John doesn't come back, they've fucked themselves over big-time.

if the reunion didnt happen this anthrax was probably over anyways,look at the positves they have pleased so many people doing this reunion,hell even i got to c joey and danny for the first time wich was very special for me,lets wait and see what happens,i will continue to support them no mattter what,good bands are worth supporting

They'll probably throw in the towel. As far as I know they don't even have a record deal, and considering the current state of the band, whatever contract they might have had is probably now null and void unless the original band is in the line-up.

It's too bad too, because the 80's thrash sound is having a major resurgance right now and they probably could have really capitalized on that.

True, but definately not by releasing a WCFYA part II. They should have put out a killer album that would have started where POT had left off. Chances of that happening are almost zero now, oh well I bet Sodom, Kreator, Over Kill and Testament are happy to fill in the gap. The guys in ANTHRAX know how hungry the fans were during the reunion tour, they SAW that after more than a decade of deminishing popularity they were finally attracting some decent audiences again.....

It's a damn shame they dug their own grave it actually already started with the stupid ass way they announced the reunion. And the stupid behaviour afterwards saying bush was still part of the family etc. they should have been upfront about it all officially part ways with Bush or whatever....
Now nothing they will do will have any form of credibilty left, the stupidest thing would probably be either a "reunion" with Bush or an SOD "reunion".