Finally an announcement...though not what I wanted to hear

Hi guys, this is my first ever post on here so "Hello!" from Birmingham, UK (MAN it is cold here..brrrrrrr!)

Anyway, you didn't log on here to read my life story, did you?!

I have only been into Anthrax for a few months, and for me the only Anthrax that interests and excites me is the John Bush era, so I guess my opinion on Joey's (latest) departure is pretty obvious.

However, I would add that I think the communication coming from the band both at the time of the reunion and now is far too vague - how hard would it be to just put it out in plain English?

Ok so they say laywers and contracts get in the way of that, but....Come ON if all you're doing is telling the truth, how can there be any come back against you? And if you signed a contract that tied your tongue up against your freedom of speech, then..why the hell did you do that?!

If you can't express yourself freely in a simple question (i.e. "Who is in your band right now?" LOL) how on Earth can fans expect you to express yourself freely in the music? Do the lawyers have contracts telling you what notes you can play too?!

Ok so they say laywers and contracts get in the way of that, but....Come ON if all you're doing is telling the truth, how can there be any come back against you? And if you signed a contract that tied your tongue up against your freedom of speech, then..why the hell did you do that?!

Exactly!
Welcome aboard...did you bring beer?:kickass:

I am here to put all of the speculation and guessing to rest. I have consulted my magic 8-ball.
Chuck Norris will be the new singer for Anthrax.

Yay!!!

Now get John and Rob back (or John and Paul) and everything will be right with the world :)

Wooo great news to start the day (yeah I'm late), pumps me up for quitting my shitty job later today :)

everyone wants too much info these days. who ever needs to put their tail between their legs and eat some crow just do it. get john and rob back in the band and head into the studio. make another great disc like wcfya and head out on tour. at least we'll be able to hear music from all the thrax era's.

or get a smokin' hot chick to front the band, i'll settle for that also :headbang:

Well, Atleast I know my all-time favorite band Laaz Rockit is back togeather, writing a new album, with all original members (Annihilation Principle - My favorite album) And I can actually talk to the band, They wouldn't fuck fans over like Anthrax did. In both ends, John fans got fucked, Joey fans got fucked. Bullshit either way.
Thanks Scott & Charlie,
Thanks.

LMAO!
Why cant it just be things didnt work out? Not all the hate toward Scott and Charlie. If you hate these guys so much why bother visiting a forum that revolves arounf the band?