Finally Caught Children Of Bodom Live!

wrathchild1973

New Metal Member
Oct 12, 2003
currently central MO(USA)
Visit site
I saw them at The Bottleneck last month in Lawrence, KS on Dimmu Borgir's Death Cult Tour, along with Nevermore and Hypocrisy as well. That was a sold out show and it turned out to be a very amazing night. It was also a dark, cold, foggy, and mystical-looking night, which is a perfect night to see all those bands live. All the bands did great. I loved the rainbow-colored lighting for Children Of Bodom's set and the way they sounded so smooth, a lot of studio albums in top production don't even sound that smooth. They brought out their material so well, you could practically feel it going through you. I would love to catch these guys live again. That tour was definitely one of the better shows I was at this past year. I even wrote a great review on this tour in pretty good detail for Future Impact magazine. If interested, you can check out that review at:

http://www.futureimpactmag.com

There is also a follow-up review on Dimmu Borgir's new CD in there, if interested. A review on Children Of Bodom's new CD is yet to come. :headbang: