Finally finished an old song with vocals

Thanks again for the kind words. I'm slowly getting to the mix I want with your help.

I've remixed the song once again, (I think I may have OCD) and this time I used Wagner and Gearbox together for guitars and Gearbox for bass.

This time there are keyboards and some ambient guitar tracks going on. Jake did a harmony for the end part but unfortunately did not for the chorus. I tried to thicken it up with some pad keys so I hope that gets it there. Anyway, have a listen and let me know how it sounds. I think I'm seriously contemplating using this last mix as a template for our album once its finally released.

It's amazing how strings can add so much in a song. Personally I'm addicted to them and use them in all of my songs...
With the addition of strings and the ambient guitars the song is becoming even better than I thought.
And I'll say it for the n-th time....your singer has and incredible voice, you're very lucky...

I've had this song spinning on my iPod for a few days now and I just keep listening to it. You're near the top of my list of people who really need to release an album so that I can listen to it repeatedly :p. Best of luck with it all :).

Splatt......great tune (again) dude.

It's BIG. Nice arrangement, nice melody too. Only thing that ticked me slightly was the vocals seemed quite sibilant in spots. Not sure if the soundclick conversion had anything to do with that. Otherwise it's great.

This time there are keyboards and some ambient guitar tracks going on. Jake did a harmony for the end part but unfortunately did not for the chorus. I tried to thicken it up with some pad keys so I hope that gets it there. Anyway, have a listen and let me know how it sounds. I think I'm seriously contemplating using this last mix as a template for our album once its finally released.

I really don't like the extra synths in the chorus. This song is strong enough on its own, and in my opinion doesn't need any "trics" (can't find the right word, but I hope you know what I mean).

Also the harmony vocals doesn't feel right.

I like the previous version much more. It's raw and the interaction between guitars and vocals is just awesome, the synth only distracts IMO.

I like the new guitars (wagner + line6) better. Fits into the mix better (I don't know how it could've gotten any better to be honest), not as much high end more raw. Drums and bass sound amazing. I like the strings. I don't like the harmonies at the end, seems like it doesnt fit the song. But again I'm a noobie.