finally! it is mine!

Make that three. My wife not only loves Amon Amarth, but she rocked out when they played here, AND she has an AA girly T! haha, she rules when she's wearing that fucking shirt.

:rolleyes: Wow, you guys need to get off the horomone inducing narcotics already, thor almighty...:lol:

Heres a nice little message to all ye whom want a Once Sent... shit: WHINE BITCH AND COMPLAIN TO THE BAND TO HAVE A REISSUED SHIRT DONE.

Hey, common guys, give the public what they want, have Metalblade print some new Once Sent shirts out, they'll sell out quick I bet. :p

You would think that would require Sooooo... much intellegence.

ok, but yeah, I have to agree, a cute girl in either a nice tight tshirt, or a babydoll with a metal band logo, decked out in all the right metal accessories is a Very, very nice sight indeed, especially when us Metalmen don't get much from women unless we're willing to get laid by anything available... I tend to have a bit higher standards than that

I'll admit this-girls in metal shirts are one of my biggest fetishes. Hipp-goths aside, metal girls kick so much fucking ASS, they're one of a kind in most cases because they're so damn rare. Guess what sparetime activities me and a girl can do while Victorious March is playing???

Nah, many metallers (myself included of COURSE!) are unbeliavably fucking hot so why wouldn't we get pork? There's times when women has told me how much I look like jeesssus oh god I gotta get a blanket cause there's drool all over my keyboard now...haha!

Your in sweden, shut up, Not all of us (meaning, EVERY, other country in the world, even Norway or Finland) is not as blessed with as large a metal community as sweden, plus sweden has the highest occurance of natural blondes in the world-

... I mean, seriously- everyone digs a hot blonde metalchick, usually even OTHER hot blonde metalchicks :lol:

And here, apparently- Metal still isnt THAT big in sweden, scary, isnt it?

hehe....interesting how little comments can take a topic from being about a shirt to about girls in them :lol:

I've updated my profile - my A/L are on there.

and LunarTower - a reissue would be very nice - though I would have then paid all this $ for nothing ... and what about non-blondes?
;)

...Where did I say anything about Non-Blondes?... Im not Blonde, Im just saying, They certainly fulfill that whole "Northern Goddess" thing that drives he whom is Norse hearted wild :D

Originally posted by LunarTower
Your in sweden, shut up, Not all of us (meaning, EVERY, other country in the world, even Norway or Finland) is not as blessed with as large a metal community as sweden, plus sweden has the highest occurance of natural blondes in the world-

... I mean, seriously- everyone digs a hot blonde metalchick, usually even OTHER hot blonde metalchicks :lol:

And here, apparently- Metal still isnt THAT big in sweden, scary, isnt it?

Yeah but Sweden's a big country so it figures. We're pretty spoiled though, we gotta get in league with the Greeks, Germans, Israelians etc. when it comes to losing our fucking minds at gigs. Oh yeah blonde chicks rock but I've seen many with black dyed hair, well at concerts anyway.

I read somewhere, think it was in the newspaper, that a study done showed that Swedish girls where one of the easiest in the world to get to bed :p

Personally I dont find blonde (or easy girls for that matter) attractive at all, but I do agree with Spaffe that its not the hair that matters...

Originally posted by Aggressor
I read somewhere, think it was in the newspaper, that a study done showed that Swedish girls where one of the easiest in the world to get to bed :p

Personally I dont find blonde (or easy girls for that matter) attractive at all, but I do agree with Spaffe that its not the hair that matters...

uhm... how on earth did they do that study? teoretical or practical? :p
sounds very odd indeed, from my personal experience i'd say they're very hard to "get" ;)

Originally posted by spaffe
uhm... how on earth did they do that study? teoretical or practical? :p
sounds very odd indeed, from my personal experience i'd say they're very hard to "get" ;)

I've actually experienced that a LOT of Swedish girls are totally snobbish and hard to get. The reason that many foreign guys think that of the Swedes is because they misunderstand one thing-it's DANISH girls that are that way. I mean no offense or anything but damn, they are niiiice...