"Once Sent From The Golden Hall" T-Shirt

Morholt

New Metal Member
Aug 20, 2004
First of all hi,

I really enjoyed the show at wacken ! It was a real killer ! I was a bit surprised to see AA headline, but damn, it was more than worth it imho. Great performance !

Anyway, what I wanted to ask is : I'm looking for a "Once Sent From The Golden Hall" T-shirt. I saw some pictures of it, but I never found out where you could buy those (if still available...) Or if anyone is selling theirs ? Let me know, I really love that T-shirt (too bad the AA logo is in plain white, but the picture just KICKS ASS !)

Greets !

the osftgh shirt is my favorite though i dont have it. but id rather have the avenger shirt cuz i see alot less of that one. i generaly dont like having shirts that everyone else has.... but thats just me. all i got for aa is the vs the world, thousand years of oppression shirt. (save us oh lord... ya you know) i wanted the one from there last us tour that had the logo and said "VIKINGS" on the back of it but by the time i got to the table the asshole running the merch left.... cock sucker...

Hm, maybe ask one of the AA members ? Maybe they have some long forgotten lost shipment somewhere with those shirts ?

Anyway, i'll just keep my eyes open in the mean time I guess..

Bah I'm still looking for good AA shirts, the good Shirts on thier site are for Women...