Finally - My Opeth Webpage is Complete !

Post_Scriptum said:
Yeah, there's much stuff missing, but keep working on it :)
As in content or sound clips? -
I know alot of people hate popups, and I even thought about not doing that way because of pop-up blockers. but I had already started doing it and I dont have time to do much work. It won't be updated too much probably. O well..

RjBeals said:
After months and months of work in progress.. I've finally uploaded my Opeth fan page.. The embedded flash sound clips are kinda large, but cable/dsl modems should open them with no problem..

http://www.rjbeals.com/opeth/launch.html

Let me know what you think!
Nice job. I'm glad you were able to put the picture with Mike on there. It's a nice touch.

Damn... I guess we all have similar tastes.. My first was avatar was an edward gorey illustration. AAHHH
-----------------------------

I am 30 yrs old, married with a 15 month old and another on the way.. I have a full time job and a house to tend to. I don't have the time I used to to develop and maintain a webpage. I wanted to do something because I know how, and there's not that many opeth fan pages, especaily with music clips. Believe me, if I was single with no responsibilities, I would have a kick-ass page and update it constantly.. but I was luckly to even get done what i did..

I guess if your ever out and want to listen to the ending of Demon, or Bid you farewell, then go to the page, otherwise, stick to the official page or darkwoods page - they update and have the content you are looking for...

The End.

Your site is very, véry well done RjBeals. The way you used the pop up window, justifies the use of it, really. Nice job!

You're married with a 15 month old? They must be progressive after all in South Carolina.