Finally saw FNM yesterday...

...and holy fucking shit, I'm stunned. Hands down the best gig I ever saw. I was totally bummed out for missing them the last time they came here, but now I can die happy. And apparently it was their last show (according to them, the last show ever, but it's not the first time so let's keep our hopes up :)) so they played an extended gig, so it felt kinda special, too. Fuck yeah.

Fuuuuuuuuuck. I spent the the whole last night beating my head against the wall because I dind't buy the goddamn ticket!

The worst part was that because I live near the festival place I could hear some bits of the gig :cry: Patton was on fire!

And apparently it was their last show (according to them, the last show ever, but it's not the first time so let's keep our hopes up :)) .

:cry:

Fuuuuuuuuuck. I spent the the whole last night beating my head against the wall because I dind't buy the goddamn ticket!

I wasn't supposed to buy the ticket either because I'm broke, but I got majorly wasted and a friend's friend sold me her ticket on the last minute on Saturday, so I went for it. Thank God I managed to realize I should probably sober up on Sunday so I'd remember the gig afterwards.

The worst part was that because I live near the festival place I could hear some bits of the gig :cry: Patton was on fire!

He was an utter lunatic. I got shivers down my spine for the whole hour and a half. Let's hope there will be another comeback tour :)