finally the waiting will have an end !!!!!!!

The Grey Symphony

New Metal Member
Oct 20, 2003
Germany
regarding to germanys EMP website and Nuclear Blast online shop

the new Evergrey album "Torn" will be out on 19.09.2008 !!!

and there will be a limited edition as well with a bonus track !!!

np: Diablo-Icaros

Excellent find... hope it's not true though. By saying that I mean I hope it's earlier than the 19th because the last trailer we saw said EARLY September, and the 19th is not "early" by my way of thinking. :lol:

Also, the 19th is a Friday... do you normally get albums released on Friday in Germany? In the U.S. albums are always released on Tuesdays, so I hope that if that date is accurate that we get it on the 16th rather than having to wait until the 23rd!

I'm glad to hear that the Limited Edition with bonus track has been mentioned... that's a definite buy for me.

In Germany new albums get always released on Friday !!

Yesterday I bought the new edition of the german Rock Hard magazine and
they have set 26.09 as the release date !!!

But in case of release dates here Germany the big online shops and mailorders are always
better informed than the big metal magazines !

np: Fellsilent - the hidden words

Finnish retailer Record Store X has listed Torn in their website and there it says album will hit stores September 24th in Finland. Around that date it will be available in other countries too.
And it's late September now because their label will release new Iced Earth album early September and Torn had to be postponed a little.
Btw, the bonus track is called Caught In A Lie.
Link.

Awesome find, Qtulhu! I guess my first opportunity to buy "Torn" will be from the vendors at ProgPower USA as I will be in Atlanta September 24-28 (and they better have the digipak!)