finally

Profanity said:
The last time I checked North America and South America are 2 completely different continents.
You are a retard and equals to a person from US in terms of geography. America is the name of the whole continent, and not one country, you cunt

BloodyScalpel said:
You are a retard and equals to a person from US in terms of geography. America is the name of the whole continent, and not one country, you cunt

#1 - Seven Continents
Africa - Antarctica - Asia - Europe
North America - South America - Oceania

Only retards class America as a continent.

Profanity said:
#1 - Seven Continents
Africa - Antarctica - Asia - Europe
North America - South America - Oceania

Only retards class America as a continent.
You are a retard, take your fat ass away from the pc and go hit the damn geography book. If you sort the continents like you just did, then explain me where the fuck would puerto rico be, just to give a wee example.
America is a continent, and is divided in north, central and south america.
If you value the last stream of reputation that you still have, get away from the thread and stop writing words.

BloodyScalpel said:
You are a retard, take your fat ass away from the pc and go hit the damn geography book. If you sort the continents like you just did, then explain me where the fuck would puerto rico be, just to give a wee example.
If you value the last stream of reputation that you still have, get away from the thread and stop writing words.

Well all the schools I went to taught me, as well as all my geography books. I suggest you Brazilians and Argentines stopped wishing that you were a part of the same continent as the USA because you're not.

Profanity said:
Well all the schools I went to taught me, as well as all my geography books. I suggest you Brazilians and Argentines stopped wishing that you were a part of the same continent as the USA because you're not.
Usa was colonized by england
Hm.....now I know where that brilliant american sense of geography comes from.

BloodyScalpel said:

agreed!

if that stupid statement was correct, then we should have 12 continents:

north america
south america
north europe
south europe
north asia
south asia
north africa
south africa
north oceania
south oceania