FINALLY!

tom@wylderadio.com

Tom Wylde
Mar 9, 2007
Chicago
www.wylderadio.com
After a long bumpy flight from Chicago to Houston this morning, I'm finally here for Texas Madfest. I'm meeting a lot of people I've only talked to in the KWTF chatroom and on the phone tonight so LET THE PARTY BEGIN!

:headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

HELL YEAH!

Tom it was so great to finally meet you in person! Thanks for handling so many awesome interviews with the bands! I just wish they were recorded since I couldn't sit down to hear them all! You totally rocked and I can't wit to do it again some day! You, Robert, Christian, and Marc were fabulous!! :headbang: Thanks for the hard work!

I'm thinking KWTF should put out a disc of the live stream, did anyone record it? That would be a great keepsake!

It was recorded in more ways the one, my friend! And we're actually working on something like that. Pending all the bands agree, but there is a lot to be done before that can be considered, so we haven't even approached the bands about it yet. For the time being, KWTF (http://www.kwtfworldwide.com) are rebroadcasting entire sets throughout the night. So far I've heard Outworld, Krucible, and Eternity Black's sets. It's informal so far, so there is no schedule (will be soon!) and it's usually late at night after the evening DJ goes off air. Just hop in the chat and see if there are plans to play a set. They're pretty flexible, I bet you'd be able to request one. KWTF rocks! :headbang:

I'm thinking KWTF should put out a disc of the live stream, did anyone record it? That would be a great keepsake!

Actually that wouldnt be a bad idea, BUT not sure the bands would go for it without some mastering. After mastering then putting it all on disk ( that would be a what? a 9 disk set?:OMG: ) Paying Copyrights to the bands and packaging cost a realistic cost for the set would be somewhere around $100. thats all just a guess and 100% of the bands would have to agree to allow it along with Texas Madfest and Nightmare backing it, the last thing I would want to to upset anyone :worship:

Tom, I don't think we got an interview did we? Man it all when by in a flash, if you want to do a post rap up interview, feel free to get in touch.

Lance, I just talked to Tom, he is all for it. Lets do a conference call with the band. I also talked to Rayna from Dark Cloud, She wants one too.

We can record both at the same conference for both stations if you like

Robert