Finally!!

bleedingfilth

Lost Pet Needs Home
Jun 24, 2002
www.fadetoblack.com
I found a Katatonia shirt!! It's not a medium, but I really really like it. Especially the back. I think eventhough it's a large, it'll look good with a black longsleeve under it. :)

TSHIRT_KATATONIALASTFAIR.jpg

TSHIRT_KATATONIALASTFAIR1.jpg

If you really wanted to, you could always shrink the shirt in the wash. ;) That's what I do to most of my band shirts (bloody XL).

I think I will wait for the new album to find a shirt....Let's see if I enjoy the new artwork!
I also like the "transparent" shirt, but I guess it's still too big for me, i should try one at least to see if it suits...

Aww poor CDN :(

Ormir: Hmm, I might try that :)

Hobo: I need money too!! :p

ether: Yea, I'm wondering what the new artwork is going to look like as well. I really like the cover to LFDGD. I was talking about it with someone one day and we both agreed that the colors on that album suit Katatonia, and that they should do more like that. We'll see what happens! I'm sure whatever they do will be great as always :D

Ebay :) Braaaaaand new :)

It's good, cause I don't have a credit card, so I can't buy from a lot of online stores. Then, all of the other shirts I've found have been extra large, or worn. So, it's a big deal to me :D

I hate band shirts. They're all made for either fat dwarves or fat giants. Being as I'm a skinny "giant" I either have them way too long and way too wide or way to wide and way too short. My Katatonia one courtesy of Razamataz is just too short. I hate Razamataz. The only good ones I have are the old Opeth "My Arms Your Hearse" one (the one with My Arms Your Hearse on the back in big letters, not the crappy new one!) and the Hypocrisy S/T album shirt.

Bah at Metal shirts and Bah at Razamataz.

I got the "I depend on darkness" shirt... Its better than i expected, but its still big.. I got a large but its like an extra large... Ill probly shrink it to make it fit better.. I got a couple opeth shirts, and one of them with a white logo on the front is awesome.. It actually fits me.. But my Still Life shirt is way too big. .But the material is comfy =-)... I definitely need to shrink it..

bleedingfilth; you can also try
punkassgear.com
headbangersdelight.com
metaldisc.com

ive ordered katatonia shirts from all of them and i dont have a credit card either.. if your interested im pretty sure one of them has a "ladies" shirt of katatonia... good luck

-mikael

I'm not a lucky guy. I don't understand why all merchandise is L or XL. And to complicate more, the ones that came from US are bigger than the merch from europe. I only have 1,68 mt and I'm a skinny guy (well actually my belly is starting to grow but my the rest of the body is still the same, I'm a lazy guy...) and all my shirts are big for me :( .

I don't think everyone that buys metal shirts are big. If they made other sizes they could do more money because more people could buy merchandise. It's a pity....