finding mix services (prog metal)

Yes, it's Addictive Drums 2. Our drummer recorded it on MIDI drums and we've droped it into AD2.

Ok, I will get them tomorrow and upload it on my server. Please wait.

Thank you! Dont forget the bass DI if you have one. I will reamp the guitars thru axe fx and bass thru Darkglass B7K. Recording bass amps for metal just doesnt sound that good, to much unwanted frequencies.

Here you have DI gutiars:

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/17779447/Gitary_DI.zip

Please find if they are correct because studio send it to me, I have only connection to the internet by cell phone right now, can't check the package :/

Manuke - thank you ! I'm adding your work to the mixes I've already collected. I will send it to studio and try to judge it there, then on every possible audio gear ! Will take some time, so please be patient. Thank you once more.

it was hard to mix all synths tracks and drums and clean gtrz together, but i'm done

rhythm guitars 6505+ - orange 2x12 sm57, lead gtrz mesa dual rectifier - mesa 4x12 sm57
i'm slightly produce midi drums:)

Thank you born_dead. Is it possible to send us MP3 on kuba.wegrzyn@wp.pl ? We need to put it to our server due to fact, that all people from band wants to listen to it on several audio devices. Thank you for your hard work !

Hello guys. Here is little part of song. Im mixing stuff like this for the first time and plz can you tell me is this worth to do this mix in that key or or do I need to change everything?

I'm in a hurry to finish this before the deadline, hope it will be ok because I really like the song !
Do we need to post our mix BEFORE July 7th or do we have this whole day available too ?