Finished mix: comments welcome

Cool stuff Oz.. i agree with keregioz that the rhytm guitars could be a taddy bitty wee itty bitty louder.
Thing that stands out for me the most is that really cool sounding ride! i dont know, i just love the sound of it.

This sounds great and very polished! I can't really think of anything else to suggest other than what the other boys said.

Sounds very nice. As usual, the only thing I don't like is the snare but it's just a preference thing.

Thanks guys,

Belive it or not, we actually used a really cheap Ibanez 7 string with passive pickups for the rhythm guitars on this song.

Drums are all 100% real, with no sample augmentation, except for the kick, which is Slate #5. Personally, I love the snare.... it's one my personal best snare recordings. It was a Pork Pie "Big Black Brass"

Bass is that Ridiculous Hembry that I put pictures up of a while back.

Nice music! After the initial snare roll it gave me a maiden "big quick or be dead" run away train vibe. I did hear a harmonised chord change combined with a tempo change that was very much a trivium yoink i think? 1:26? Start of "light to the flies" perhaps. And obviously very old school influenced solo wise which made for some nice listening. Enjoyed the mix a lot Oz especially the guitars, felt the snare brought a very "live" presence to the whole thing. It did hit me a bit strange though that it was so dry, when the guitar solos for instance were quite wet if that makes any sense?