Finntroll!!!!

toolsofthetrade said:
a special day, 7 days after another special day :D
= a very special week :D
btw tools, after seeing you on dragonlady's photos (london), i've realised that you were the guy standing next to me at the crobar but unfortunately i didnt know it was you

ewinter said:
= a very special week :D
btw tools, after seeing you on dragonlady's photos (london), i've realised that you were the guy standing next to me at the crobar but unfortunately i didnt know it was you
hehehe, thats funny, shame as well
how did u look like den? perhaps i can recall yer face a bit.
it wasnt you one of the Dublin girls, were you?

toolsofthetrade said:
hehehe, thats funny, shame as well
how did u look like den? perhaps i can recall yer face a bit.
it wasnt you one of the Dublin girls, were you?
zel37.jpg

;)

Eos said:
Yeah, they had problems with the roof in the club (the stones were coming down from the top of the room..). Fortunatelly it happened before the doors were opened so nothing happened :)

yeah, a part of the roof collapsed. And Mehdi was expecting you to come to the Breaklose gig instead, knowing what had happened in Antwerpen. He was very disappointed that you didn't show-up :D

well, i saw a cpl of bands: Aborted, Amon Amarth, Nile, Decide, and Finntroll ofcourse, happily enuff accompanied by Shelley, but halfway Finntroll's set i bounced into the moshpit and saw her only 1 time after - great to meet you btw!! :D :wave:
but i only really like Finntroll, whose set was far too short, they shouldve been higher on the bill really...

I reckon i grew out a bit of what is 'typical' deathmetal, and it was nice but i wasnt impressed by what i saw on stage (probably cos i dont have that many recent releases of those bands playing the fest). for the rest i had a great time, seeing back mates and that...

toolsofthetrade said:
well, i saw a cpl of bands: Aborted, Amon Amarth, Nile, Decide, and Finntroll ofcourse, happily enuff accompanied by Shelley, but halfway Finntroll's set i bounced into the moshpit and saw her only 1 time after - great to meet you btw!! :D :wave:
It was nice to meet you too! ;) I was draggen into the cave of the trolls *g* and there I had no signal on my mobile (*dark... ggg*) so I didn't see that you called me :( . When I came back Maurice told me that you had to leave :(

toolsofthetrade said:
but i only really like Finntroll, whose set was far too short, they shouldve been higher on the bill really...
Yeah, Finntroll were definitelly the 'headliner' of the evening :D . I also saw the first parts of Graveworm, Dew Scented, Destruction and Deicide and the whole gig of Aborted (took 120 pics there :D ). They were all great too but I suppose I knew too many people at the venue so since I saw those bands allready in Switzerland I prefered to spend time with the mates outside :) .

Eos said:
It was nice to meet you too! ;) I was draggen into the cave of the trolls *g* and there I had no signal on my mobile (*dark... ggg*) so I didn't see that you called me :( . When I came back Maurice told me that you had to leave :(
i think he was quite relieved finding you, everytime i walked past him he asked me where you were ;) hope you had a great time with them guys down at the cave of trolls :D
Yeah, Finntroll were definitelly the 'headliner' of the evening :D . I also saw the first parts of Graveworm, Dew Scented, Destruction and Deicide and the whole gig of Aborted (took 120 pics there :D ).
yeh, i actually really enjoyed seeing Aborted, it's good stuff they do, i'd like to see some of them pics if thats cool, just lemme know when they're online

They were all great too but I suppose I knew too many people at the venue so since I saw those bands allready in Switzerland I prefered to spend time with the mates outside :) .
:Spin: hope you had a great time, give us a shout if yer back in teh country, perhaps we could go out for a beer or sth - oh and thanx for introducing me to Maurice ;)