Firday the 13th Gig?

troll_fiend

New Metal Member
I just heard that here is a Blakc Metal night happenign on June 13th at BJ's Bondi....Twisted Proph...is this true? I dont know if Im a slow learner of happening gigs or what....unless it hasnt been announced yet....anyway...whats the go?? What are the details..bands..times etc etc

Hey Troll

You are absolutely right. The gig on the 13th June at BJ's is a black metal night to celebrate Black Friday. Bands on the bill are Intorment Black, Eternal Dark (Orange), Forlorn Suffering & Secratain (Wollongong) + possibly another band

9PM-3AM Doors open at 8.30PM Over 18s'only

DJs Ragnarok and Astennu are playing the most ungodly and evil black/death metal tracks all night

FREE POOL!!! HOUSE BEERS AND HOUSE SPIRITS ONLY $4

Hope to see you there

Twisted Prophecies Entertainme said:
Hey Troll

You are absolutely right. The gig on the 13th June at BJ's is a black metal night to celebrate Black Friday. Bands on the bill are Intorment Black, Eternal Dark (Orange), Forlorn Suffering & Secratain (Wollongong) + possibly another band

9PM-3AM Doors open at 8.30PM Over 18s'only

DJs Ragnarok and Astennu are playing the most ungodly and evil black/death metal tracks all night

FREE POOL!!! HOUSE BEERS AND HOUSE SPIRITS ONLY $4

Hope to see you there

sure thing man! I'll be there! sounds like a good nite!! Whats Bondi Junction St. like for late nite trains??? anyone know?

The last train leaves at 1.55AM and we try to make sure that our bands finish by 2AM and after that our inhouse DJ's just playing metal tracks till 3AM, if it's really busy then the venue lets us stay till 4AM

Alternatively you can catch 380 bus to Town Hall station which operates from Bondi Beach to the City all night every 20-30 min and from Town Hall you can catch a nightrider or a train to whereever you want to go

I'll Be There
headbob.gif

some changes to this Friday BLACK FRIDAY gig

Secratain have pulled out of this Friday's show due to their singer leaving the band, also some bands have asked me to switch them around with other bands due to some of their member's late night work commitments so the full line up stands as follows

Intoment Black (CD Launch)- 8.30-9.00
Demonikus (ACT)-9.20-9.50
Dissension (Wagga)-10.10-10.50
Forlorn Suffering- 11.10-11.55
Eternal Dark (Orange)- 12.15-12.55
Shatterwrath (ACT)-1.15-1.55

Fri 13th June BJs Nightclub at 195 Oxford Street Bondi Junction 8PM-2AM Venue is open till 3AM Doors open at 7.30PM Over 18's only

DJs Ragnarok, Astennu and special guests DJs are playing your fav death/black metal tunes all night till 3AM

FREE POOL!!! HOUSE BEERS AND HOUSE SPIRITS ARE ONLY $4

Hope to see you all there

Ya'll better be early to catch my's boys Demonikus and stay late to see Shatterwrath!
Both bands will rock the house and will show you why they have conquored the Canberrra scene! They will blow you away with their incredible talent.
Peace
The Pimp NeonBlack