firefly...

I hear it is good. I don't like to get into shows backed by fox, because they'll pull the plug on them when you least expect it.

I've always found that FX has the best quality when it comes to tv. Especially the tuesday line-up throughout the year.

The Shield: January to June
Rescue Me: June to September/October
Nip/Tuck: September/October to December/January

^ In the top 5 of TV shows on right now. :cool:

I have given up on watching TV. Anything I find to be of quality will shortly be canceled, to be released later on DVD. I find the DVD watching experience much more enjoyable than sitting through a commercial-infested broadcast anyway. On the rare occasion that I am curious about a new show, I download the first two or three episodes.

Firefly was indeed a great show, and it was the last show I watched on broadcast television.

^Joss says he will prefer to carry the saga on through the movies only, which blows. The series itself is amazing, so witty and intelligent yet filled with action and emotion...he really outdid himself with the whole series.

To be honest, I think Fox had it out for the show from the outset, what with showing it out of order and stuff. They canned it as soon as possible and never even aired the final episodes. I'm glad Sci-fi picked it up, its pretty damn amazing.

BUT if any of you are into 100% Geekery, find your local Browncoats website and help promote the series to maybe get another one :) They also hold events at comic conventions and such like. It was thanks to these folks that fox eventually released the DVD boxset. If you watch the series you'll get where the name Browncoats comes from.

P.S ... Jewel Staite is HOT in real life :)

I have never even heard about it....

I'll give it a try...

speaking of good TV shows,
I'm addicted to
Lost, House, and Rome (on HBO- a master piece!)