Firefox users

zupi_clone

Mar 26, 2004
nam
how da fuck can i find my bookmarks in the manage bookmarks box?, not my bookmarks that are in folders cos all i can see are those :erk:

when i scroll down i can see all my bookmarks, but when i go to manage them all i can see are those that are placed in folders etc, i cant find the loose ones if ya get me

I use Firefox...but if I answer you, do you think maybe you could keep a civilized tone? :err: or will you just go off on another insulting rant?

did you mark the 'bookmark' folder in the left window of the bookmark manager? if not, do so and them loose bookmarks should appear. hope that can help.

nope wont work, i imported my favourites, some werent in folders, i can see them when i scroll down from the bookmark menu etc, but when i go into manage them, all i can find are links that were placed in folders. what i want to do is move these loose links into new folders, but finding them is one thing

seems like firefox cant do this eh

Etaoin said:
I use Firefox...but if I answer you, do you think maybe you could keep a civilized tone? :err: or will you just go off on another insulting rant?

sorry, i dont deal with fanatical mongs

thing is, i cant really manage them that way, since i cant move them around or delete

it fucked i think

ctrl click does that, but i cant do that when scrolling down. ive found this though, which i was looking for out of thousands of links :erk:

PICT0012_weisse_Tasten_Kopie.jpg