Firewind tattoo

Outline only so far...

1708081903bbbbck7.jpg

That looks awesome, man!

I need a firewind tattoo, but I dont know what...or where for that matter !XD

i've promised before this year is out i'll get a Sonata Arctica one and a Firewind one!!

Atm i have Gus' Signature on my Arm from Wednesday night... and i am really thinking about getting it tattood . but just not sure!?
haha

By the way am new ... 1st post. so hey!!! \m/

Peace

Atm i have Gus' Signature on my Arm from Wednesday night... and i am really thinking about getting it tattood . but just not sure!?
haha

By the way am new ... 1st post. so hey!!! m/

Peace
Don't do it! You'll regret it forever. People will constantly ask you what it says and who he is.

I'm getting my Lost Horizon tattoo covered. I'm SICK of people asking about it when I meet them. Haha. Plus I had a cast on that arm and it's faded significantly and doesn't look anywhere near as cool as it did.

Saying that I still love both my Firewind tattoos. Because one is hidden where not many people see it (my back) and the other is on my ankle and just looks like...well...a logo :p

xx Kirsty

I never got it done... i figured i already have his signature on a few things so al always have it... tbh tho it wouldnt both me about ppl asking me whats that or whos he... coz it would be for me =) coz he keeps me picking up my guitar for 4 hours a day! same as angus young !!! 18days New album woop -- oo sorry bit excited there.

Blob3rt

Don't do it! You'll regret it forever. People will constantly ask you what it says and who he is.

I'm getting my Lost Horizon tattoo covered. I'm SICK of people asking about it when I meet them. Haha. Plus I had a cast on that arm and it's faded significantly and doesn't look anywhere near as cool as it did.

Saying that I still love both my Firewind tattoos. Because one is hidden where not many people see it (my back) and the other is on my ankle and just looks like...well...a logo :p

xx Kirsty

Fuck other people!!!
You got a tattoo for yourself,not for them.
I got Jon Bon Jovi's autograph tattood on my arm underneath the other Bon Jovi tattoo and they also ask what it is but i dont give a shit coz i'm proud of it and i love it.

But if you want a autograph tattood think about it real good coz you got someones name on you for the rest of your life.
Yeah you can remove it but that's not pretend to be.