FIREWIND UK DATES ANNOUNCED!!!!!

its looking more likely now because ive been out of work for wacken and boa that ill only be doing london or p'borough :( and even that im going to have to beg, borrow or steal the train fare there...

its looking more likely now because ive been out of work for wacken and boa that ill only be doing london or p'borough :( and even that im going to have to beg, borrow or steal the train fare there...
HANNAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!! How was BOA!?!??!??!

Heh!!! I would more than happily actually pay your train fare to P'boro. The only 2 gigs I have no one to go with is Milton Keynes and P'boro!

Banterrific! I haven't seen you in waaaay too long woman! Which dates were you planning?

xx Kirsty

HANNAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!! How was BOA!?!??!??!

Heh!!! I would more than happily actually pay your train fare to P'boro. The only 2 gigs I have no one to go with is Milton Keynes and P'boro!

Banterrific! I haven't seen you in waaaay too long woman! Which dates were you planning?

xx Kirsty

as many as I could get to, but I did Wacken and my eurotrip which put me in a lot of debt AND I seem to have spent over £200 pissing it up in the VIP bar at bloodstock NOOOOOOOOOOO :lol: but I had a fab time, BOA just gets better and better every years, its been so good to see it grow! It really looks like a proper festival now! (Thanks to ex-Download input!) :)

I could realistically do both MK and boro because they're so close to Cambridge but its expense and time off from work that I'm not sure about! I would love to get to the Scala date just because I LOVE that venue....my fave gig EVER was at that venue - Amon Amarth supported by Wintersun :headbang:

as many as I could get to, but I did Wacken and my eurotrip which put me in a lot of debt AND I seem to have spent over £200 pissing it up in the VIP bar at bloodstock NOOOOOOOOOOO :lol: but I had a fab time, BOA just gets better and better every years, its been so good to see it grow! It really looks like a proper festival now! (Thanks to ex-Download input!) :)

I could realistically do both MK and boro because they're so close to Cambridge but its expense and time off from work that I'm not sure about! I would love to get to the Scala date just because I LOVE that venue....my fave gig EVER was at that venue - Amon Amarth supported by Wintersun :headbang:

Well I'll see you at at least one of the gigs though, yeah!?

I'm doing the whole lot (except Nottingham...cos there's no point in going away down there to come away back up to Glasgow the next day then away back down to Leeds).

I think my travel costs between London and MK was £5 (National Express) and between MK and 'boro is <£9 (Stagecoach X4). You can share my Travelodge room in P'boro too (Mon' the Family Room)! Heh. Realistically, I'm spending less than £100 on travel and accom for an entire week. Not bad!

But if you can't get time off work then that changes it all. Bah! Damn work! I'm lucky enough that my job gives me time off pretty much whenever I want.

I'm a bit gutted I missed BOA this year but I had my euro-Firewind-trip in April, then I had Graspop combined with a VERY expensive trip to Amsterdam at the end of June/start of July. Then I had my mum's birthday mid-July and my dad's birthday at the start of this month.

Financially draining I must say!

xx Kirsty

Sun 21/09/08 19:00 Little Civic, Wolverhampton
SOLD OUT

More tour dates available:

2008uk.jpg

Just over a week to go!!!!!! Rather excited now :D

kirsty!!!! Who's staying at mine, what time you getting to leeds, how you getting here etc. etc.

OMFG!!!!!! lol.

It's just me, Alan has work crap and band stuff. I get to Leeds at 17.10 via National Express (Dyer Street coach station?)

I don't know what Emy is doing as I know she's doing the Nickelback tour atm!

xx Kirsty