FIRST 2 CD.S FROM ANY BAND THIS GOOD!

muzmaze

pyramontyrsuidvan
Mar 28, 2006
N.H., USA
i think pyramazes 2 cd.s are the best i've heard out of the gate from any band, vh.s 1&2 cd.s come to mind-any other suggestions?:

I agree with you about the Pyramaze albums. They're both so great!!
I just recently discovered Dreamtale and I love their first 2 albums (Beyond Reality & Ocean's Heart) but the third album has a new vocalist and I don't really like his vocals as much so that's a downer. I'm also going to take a chance and say the first 2 albums by HIM (please don't flame me :lol: ) are really great but each album they've put out since seems to be getting softer, more rock/pop-rock oriented, and that's a disappointment for me. I liked their music better when it was a bit heavier. There are a couple of bands that I like who have great debut albums but I'm still waiting to see what their second albums will sound like.

if you like pyramaze you should also check out the coming debut cd. for heed(heedonline.com) the jukebox in their media section has samples-damn good! cheers-muz!

hey ja! check out the debut melancholy beast, its as good & poss. the best debut cd. i've ever heard! cheers muz.

Plenty of bands with kick ass first 2 cds

Van Halen
Def Leppard
Masterplan
Jellyfish
Ron Thal
Biomechanical
Scar Symmetry
Queensryche
Ozzy
Beyond Twilight
Crimson Glory
Pain of Salvation
I Mother Earth
Kings X
The Mars Volta
Ra

just off the top of my head

I agree Tali- V.H. is one of my alltime fav.s as well as some of whom youv'e mentioned . But i still think Pyramazes ability, maturity, & most of all - production is the best i've heard for early releases. I think those bands had 3-4 good songs on those cd.s and that was it. Both Pyramaze cd.s are solid from beg. to end. Cheers-Muz!

Avantasia both amazing albums altho I don't think they are going to make a 3rd.
:[