first cd you ever bought, or tape or vinyl (whatever)

mine was michael jackson's "black or white." i had bought it together with the simpsons album (you ALL remember the "do the bartman" tune)...both are excellent and i still listen to them.

the simpsons album esp. has excellent ones...homer does a clapton cover and lisa does a ella fiztgerald cover.

@msux: keith sweat, despite his amazingly cool name, annoys me with his sleeze thats all.
@everyone who mentioned NKOTB: step by step was great....my cousin had one of their gigs on VHS, it was the dancing that did it for me. hand behind the head, point at the crowd < now thats what i call showmanship!!! maybe we should persuade the lads from anath' to do something similar, maybe even a step by step cover......

.....on second thought, maybe not eh..

MetallicaSux said:
Where have you been the last few days Claire? Haven't seen you around.
been doing me work like, college kicks ass when you're getting good grades :Spin: and other than that, getting pissed in my numerous locals listening to desparately struggling bands - or watching shite films at me mates house.....been busy anyhow!!! but fear not my boring posts have returned.